Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I get mom guilt for working full time shifts in a hospital but then I remember my kids have never had to write me a note to remind them that they need lunches and then I know I mustn't be doing too bad 🧘🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Who's watching the kids when she does a mad dash to the shop before school?
Probably the same person who watches the kids when she’s at running club and walking Bertie in the evenings whilst she ‘solo’ parents. The woman is utterly delusional, she’d not last a day in the real world.

Reactions: 18
Probably the same person who watches the kids when she’s at running club and walking Bertie in the evenings whilst she ‘solo’ parents. The woman is utterly delusional, she’d not last a day in the real world.
Does she just leave them home alone?

Reactions: 3
That ‘lunch’ is an absolute disgrace. Fat free yogurt lunchables and mini peppers. Wtaf. This stupid cow needs to go on a parenting course. She does not work and that is what she’s offering up for the wee girls? She should be ashamed of herself and someone needs to step in and give Beggy a slap!!

Reactions: 17
Oh ffs she’s a runner now god help us.
Typical Rebecca starting off like a big shot instead of easing herself in.. then come the injuries and thr crash and burn because she hasn’t built up any strength or endurance . Well done 👍
---
Sometimes I get mom guilt for working full time shifts in a hospital but then I remember my kids have never had to write me a note to remind them that they need lunches and then I know I mustn't be doing too bad 🧘🩷
Sometimes I feel bad for sitting working on my computer in the other room while my kid plays or eats .. but then I remember I am making an honest living and building up a sweet retirement pot and paying for the roof over our heads and all his clubs and toys etc .. and that sees a lazy work shy muppet who doesn’t think beyond her next hair cut and all is right in the world 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If Wee Lee is now offshore why did they not do a big food shop before he went? Surely that's a priority. They're such a pair of narcissistic, neglectful dickheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Typical Rebecca- off to run club in the evening when the girls are home. Well I'm assuming its the evening as can't imagine too many runners around in the day as most people - except Rebecca- have to work!

Reactions: 13
I’m still waiting on her finishing that what I eat in a day 😂 that didn’t even last a full day!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think so little of her that when she said she'd forgotten it's packed lunch I thought she was referring to one of the kids. And we can all guess which one.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She's got no excuse for not doing a food shop. She's either very very lazy/skint or both

Reactions: 8
Never ever feel bad for that! My dad worked away in the military, and my mum was a full time nurse, your children will grow up understanding how hard you’ll have worked to keep them fed and happy, and I don’t doubt you spent your time off doing things with them. Binny’s kids will grow up without an ounce of respect for her,a lazy layabout mum who can barely feed them or has any time for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
35 year old Mother of 3 posts on social media that's she's broken a nail. Is this Fuckwit for real? 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So has she ditched her rings for the Dubai special? It looks shite where she’s waffling on about run club with chums, sticks out too far and a really odd shape.

Reactions: 7