Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly veering off topic - what’s the sudden trend with protein? Why is everyone on social media buying it in a powder and not getting it from nutritional sources?!
Because you can afflink a protein powder miracle in a tub, you can't with a decent steak from Aldi.... She's a shady, lying so and so.

Reactions: 16
Realist 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’ve never seen anyone in the world who has so many ridiculous dreams at her age. You just know she watches racy period dramas thinking the characters are her and Harry Styles

IMG_2895.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Forgot it’s packed lunch day…. No wonder the girls need to reminder her 😐

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Forgot it’s packed lunch day…. No wonder the girls need to reminder her 😐
That’s shocking. Occasionally I wake up on a packed lunch day and think oh tit I forgot it was packed lunch today - as in; I didn’t make them up last night so I need to do it this morning before the school run. But I ALWAYS have packed lunch stuff in the house to quickly put one together. AND I WORK FULL TIME! She should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 10
One story about how she's out of food for packed lunch, the next story a free hamper full of food 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
IMG_8716.png

Can we also stop to take stock of this being what Binny thinks is a suitable lunch for a growing child at school?

How do they not have bread in the house for a sandwich?
Pasta for a pasta salad?
Just…anything…?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
When I think I am a disorganised mess, I just take one look at this idiot and realise I’m doing ok 😂 How can she be so disorganised when she doesn’t work? I don’t get it. I work 35 hours a week so not quite full time but enough to be spinning lots of plates and yet I can manage a packed lunch without rushing to the shops of a morning 🙄

Reactions: 21
View attachment 2991680

Can we also stop to take stock of this being what Binny thinks is a suitable lunch for a growing child at school?

Pasta for a pasta salad?
Just…anything…?
It's not a 'dash' when you have time to take a tedious picture of your tedious life..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2991680

Pasta for a pasta salad?
Just…anything…?
2 yogurts, a lunchable and a pack of tomatoes/peppers? What kind of bleeping lunch is that?!

• Wow
Reactions: 15