Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day away from her girls over the weekend! She has all week for self-care! 😡
She is also right about her not listening since the last time she did the retreat…she is on a hamster wheel of hair journey/basic content/jazz/holidays/no purpose!

Reactions: 9
I’ve never seen someone display such little joy in their face when interacting with their children. When they enter the room her face remains completely resting witch. It’s weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
How does she get so.mich child free time with Lee working away. Do you think she leaves them home alone with S in charge? I used to look after my younger siblings alone regularly when I was the same age

Reactions: 10
How does she get so.mich child free time with Lee working away. Do you think she leaves them home alone with S in charge? I used to look after my younger siblings alone regularly when I was the same age
I’ve often wondered that too. It’s either S in charge or her parents.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen someone display such little joy in their face when interacting with their children. When they enter the room her face remains completely resting witch. It’s weird.
I always think it’s because Florence was the only one she really had out of love. Poor Safiyah was unplanned. And the wee one who I always thought was the most spirited god bless her was born out of greed and a need to make Instagram money.

Reactions: 19
I’ve often wondered that too. It’s either S in charge or her parents.
It’s her mum - she’s mentioned a few times her mum watches them and there was the story with the bat or bird whatever the duck it was that her mum and S had to handle cause she was out having me time

I always wonder what went down with Lee’s mum though as she always looked after them - did she just move to Spain full time or did something happen? I don’t think she’s been seen since she painted the house while they were in DLP

Reactions: 6
It’s her mum - she’s mentioned a few times her mum watches them and there was the story with the bat or bird whatever the duck it was that her mum and S had to handle cause she was out having me time

I always wonder what went down with Lee’s mum though as she always looked after them - did she just move to Spain full time or did something happen? I don’t think she’s been seen since she painted the house while they were in DLP
She mentioned P was with her when the rest of them went out galavanting recently. I wonder if she’s asked not to be mentioned on Beggy’s SM?

Reactions: 1
I’ll never understand why her house is always so messy! She doesn’t do anything all day.. how hard is it to tidy up after she’s used something?!?

She’s just lazy!

Reactions: 22
I’ll never understand why her house is always so messy! She doesn’t do anything all day.. how hard is it to tidy up after she’s used something?!?

She’s just lazy!
I bet all three girls have tidier bedrooms than her. If she was sharing a room on her gurrrllls holiday, I bet they gave her a hard time about the mess

Reactions: 6
I did notice she liked this!!
If I was Lee’s mum I would be pissed that my son was missing time with his girls growing up working offshore so his lazy arse wife could faff about online all day & go to jazz & coffee with chums (shudder writing that!)! I imagine she has questioned Binny’s lack of working & perhaps that’s caused issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Same I would be very annoyed especially with how worn out Lee looks and the fact that Binny does nothing but fanny around

Reactions: 12