Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest stories ‘I’ve collected a few new friends’. WTF, who collects friends??!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a crock of tit she's posted... Investing in friends only when her time and life allows?? Wtf.

Than 'she's had plenty of long walks'.... Priorities Binny or have some old chummies binned you?

Reactions: 8
Her latest stories ‘I’ve collected a few new friends’. WTF, who collects friends??!
Not her! 🤣 someone on here met her in real life at a baby group, tattler was told she didn't need anymore friends, wasn't looking to make any! 🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She also said at the start of the year that one thing that was 'out' was making new friends because she's got enough already.

Full of Binny bullshit

100% she's been dropped by some chums, don't know how anyone can be friends with this one

Reactions: 16
She also said at the start of the year that one thing that was 'out' was making new friends because she's got enough already.

Full of Binny bullshit

100% she's been dropped by some chums, don't know how anyone can be friends with this one
Agree 100%, first thing I thought was it's a dig at others. She's pathetic. 😂

Reactions: 7
Slightly veering off topic - what’s the sudden trend with protein? Why is everyone on social media buying it in a powder and not getting it from nutritional sources?!
I use intermittent fasting and so sometimes struggle to hit protein goals so I will often include a protein shake, though I do use a low calorie whey protein. I don’t know why people have a problem with them

Reactions: 5
I use intermittent fasting and so sometimes struggle to hit protein goals so I will often include a protein shake, though I do use a low calorie whey protein. I don’t know why people have a problem with them
I don’t have a problem- just wondered. I can understand if your supplementing due to fasting etc. most aren’t, they’re eating 3 eggs for breakfast and then having a protein shake….

Reactions: 3
I don't think the protein shakes are the problem with binny. The one I use mixed with water is only 110 calories. I have lost 22 pound since January so she must be eating loads and drinking alcohol 🍸

Reactions: 6
Rebecca Get. A. Job. You vapid, chubby loser. Trouble is the only jobs she would be offered would be supermarket shelf stacker, and she thinks that’s beneath her. I don’t think she is bright or amenable enough to be put on the tills or do customer service. No shade to anyone earning an honest living in retail - been there myself and was glad to be contributing to the household through honest, hard work. Honest and hard work are alien words to this grubby grifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rebecca Get. A. Job. You vapid, chubby loser. Trouble is the only jobs she would be offered would be supermarket shelf stacker, and she thinks that’s beneath her. I don’t think she is bright or amenable enough to be put on the tills or do customer service. No shade to anyone earning an honest living in retail - been there myself and was glad to be contributing to the household through honest, hard work. Honest and hard work are alien words to this grubby grifter.
Can you imagine her in a customer service role? Dealing with complaints? Difficult customers? She would either flounce off in a huff or be in tears in moments! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No job should be considered less worthy than another.

Rebecca Meldrum has no skills or qualities to offer ANY employer. She's ruined any chance of that with her online nonsense. I won't get into her personality, but she's she's lacking organisational, social or basic life skills. She is lazy. She has demonstrated she lacks motivation, shows little interest in ever completing a task or project. Is difficult to manage and could not work with others or with the public. 10 years plus in this game yet she's not developed any better skills, probably the reverse. Even with additional support and extensive coaching, what's she got to offer an employer? Damn all.

Reactions: 25
No job should be considered less worthy than another.

Rebecca Meldrum has no skills or qualities to offer ANY employer. She's ruined any chance of that with her online nonsense. I won't get into her personality, but she's she's lacking organisational, social or basic life skills. She is lazy. She has demonstrated she lacks motivation, shows little interest in ever completing a task or project. Is difficult to manage and could not work with others or with the public. 10 years plus in this game yet she's not developed any better skills, probably the reverse. Even with additional support and extensive coaching, what's she got to offer an employer? Damn all.
Absolutely - I think the only job I consider less worthy that any thing else is this ‘job’ Beggy Meldrum tries to convince everyone, including herself, that she does. Conning people into clicking aff links with cookies that mean she gets £ everytime you buy anything from that retailer. ‘Brand content’ that my cat could do better, as she has atrocious spelling and zero ethics or responsibility. These influencers are all bad but Beggy has to be one of the, if not the actual, worst!!

Reactions: 9
It’s crazy that she’d deem a retail job below her when her actual job is pissing about on Instagram complaining about her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else who has been doing their job at her age for more than a decade is either ready to move on or convert their experience into something else . Most OG you tubers , twats though they can be, have invested in property or products and/ or pivoted into “writing” books or social media expertise / training . Rebecca is still making spelling f mistakes and affiliate linking amazon with no desire to push anything beyond the level of low effort .

Reactions: 16
Anyone else who has been doing their job at her age for more than a decade is either ready to move on or convert their experience into something else . Most OG you tubers , twats though they can be, have invested in property or products and/ or pivoted into “writing” books or social media expertise / training . Rebecca is still making spelling f mistakes and affiliate linking amazon with no desire to push anything beyond the level of low effort .
Don’t forget she’s written two books
iolfrd5w2soqxfxeg5c3h6&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is why I don’t understand or get lots of influencers. Some have amazing homes and experiences off the back of it but lots of them sell their souls yet live in quite modest homes with no real perks of the job other than not having a real job!

Reactions: 6
Ahhh the books....
That was a fun time in tattle history. 😂

Yes, the 'career' she has is nothing other than a lying, lazy con artist who sold her and her family's futures and privacy. Wrecked their early lives, even before conception for the youngest.

Mind you, from what locals have shared on here, it's not the first time a child has been conceived to deceive and manipulate is it?

Imagine conceiving a child for nothing other than cash and clicks.

Someone that's still comfortable with the deception of others, happy taking advantage of many, whilst smugly sniggering down her nose at the anyone outwith her circle of chums.
Are we talking about the colouring pages that could have been printed off for free which she somehow made in to a book?
Yip, the ones she then made the false amazon reviews for, again demonstrating her dishonesty and willingness to scam others. Disgusting.

Reactions: 11