Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I don’t understand or get lots of influencers. Some have amazing homes and experiences off the back of it but lots of them sell their souls yet live in quite modest homes with no real perks of the job other than not having a real job!
To sum up Rebecca Meldrum.... 'the epitome of wasted opportunity'. They could have been minted, mortgage free, property investments, even a holiday home and a fantastic nest egg for the 3 girls. The dumbfucks fucked it up with their ignorance and entitlement on so many levels. They are now well overtaken by sewer rat dafties raking it in even more easily nowadays all over tik tok. The Meldrums couldn't even manage that nowadays. Can you see her with her dish up dinners and tik tok shop? Nah. Me neither. She couldn't even manage that. Meldrums? More like Humdrums.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think she ever posts for her fathers day. Not for maid Leesa nor precious Dadsie who has basically bank rolled Binny her whole life

Reactions: 9
The amount of free time she has to workout is shocking! Really wouldn't think she has three children listening to her.

Reactions: 7
Her voiceovers on videos now hurt my ears, why does she speed them up them and overlap the speech? So (SO) annoying 🙄

She’s such a solo parent I’m shooketh that she didn’t wish herself a Happy Fathers Day!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now she’s biohacking. She seriously needs to get a job to occupy her mind. Desperate housewife 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s trying to get into the wellbeing/health/travel side of insta - she’s all over Coral Pearl and Davinias pages 🤣

• Haha
What on earth is biohacking and why is she "making it her personality" ?!

Reactions: 6
What on earth is biohacking and why is she "making it her personality" ?!
It’s making up reasons why she isn’t a size & anymore and trying to find a silver bullet rather than just, you know, puttinf the work in. She’s hardly getting her heart rate up much beyond walking effort for more than 2 hours a week and considers herself to be active and fit. She’s an idiot

Reactions: 4
She's only biohacking becasue she's getting a freebie/paid to do so let's face it.

Was laughing at how she kept her neck covered up whilst she was gulping the revolting looking drink down.

Another fad that will last 5 minutes........

Reactions: 5
Hmm has IBS-D and is necking a magnesium drink first thing, good luck with that 💩 she’s so dangerous giving out ideas, if she spoke to the dr re the iron they could prescribe a different one. A supplement is not going to replace enough if she’s that low.

She's selling stuff and doesn't have a clue.
She'll get herself sued one day

She's selling stuff and doesn't have a clue.
She'll get herself sued one day
Most of the “influencers” sell stuff they don’t know much about just so they can get paid. Most of the time they use it for the contracted posts/vlog & that’s it. So authentic! 😂

Reactions: 5