Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bottom comment 😂😂😂

I’m sure she gets enough protein for the entire family with all the shakes she knocks back

And Binny.. everyone gains weight on holiday.. it’s called booze, water retention and enjoying yourself 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to track her calorie intake, it doesn’t matter if you’re walking 5K every day if you’re stuffing your face with shite and 3 egg omelettes on the daily!!

Reactions: 16
lol at her whinging about her weight and her hair. What an absolute mess her life is. So dull and boring and she just goes around in circles 🙄

Reactions: 13
Oh yes Beggy because that’s so clearly the toner and not the lighting and saturation on your phone 🙄

I say it all the time but just shave it off. Be done with it. Start again.

Reactions: 17
She needs to get a life…& not the sorry excuse for the one she has now!! One with purpose…a job & more to think about than her bloody hair! She needs a massive slap in the face, kick up the arse & a dose of reality!

Reactions: 14
As a mother of three girls you'd think she would have enough going on in her life to be worrying about her flipping hair 😤

Reactions: 16
If her hair is so dark it’s black, is it not now time to accept that she isn’t blonde and is never going to be the blonde wee Lee wants her to be? Time to move on and deal with life!

Reactions: 18
To gain 5lbs of fat she’d have to have eaten 17500 calories over her maintenance calories. That’s 4375 calories OVER maintenance each of the four days.

How can she have been on a weight loss journey for so long and not know about water retention, sodium, or heck - even needing a big poo.

Reactions: 18
God she really doesn't know she's born. To quote Taylor Swift ..." I'd rather burn my whole life down than carry on listening to all this bitching and whining"!! I think Taylor wrote those lyrics about Binny!!

I am not a violent person but seriously she needs a good slap to wake her up. HOW....HOW THE duck......can she NOT see that the reason she never sticks to anything, her weight yo-yo's, she's never happy is because she has ZERO life! Nothing! She does NOTHING all day every day. Gets up, takes kids to school. eats eggs for breakfast and lunch. Walks the dog, goes to Jazz or the gym drinks calorific coffees with the "chums' picks up kids and moans about homework etc. Then goes watches tv before going to bed - and repeat like bleeping groundhog day! No wonder she's never happy and always chasing something to make her happy. Its really pathetic she is mid 30's and apart from a brief succession social media years ago she has done NOTHING with her life! NOTHING. No accomplishments, no jobs, nothing! duck me. Imagine when she gets to my age(mid 50's) and looks back on her life - its so empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can put on 5lbs over the course of the day FFS. She is everything that is wrong with weight and diet culture, once again she’s showing her inability to reflect on her past (published on SM for the world to see) and change her behaviour. I cannot imagine how miserable a life spent trying to loose weight for holiday must be and don't get me started on biohacking.

Binny, love, get yourself to the GP and sort out whatever is going on with your hormones and thyroid and then clean up your lifestyle. Taking a supplement with little to no reliable evidence on it's efficacy does not a life sort out (or hack FFS!).

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Slightly veering off topic - what’s the sudden trend with protein? Why is everyone on social media buying it in a powder and not getting it from nutritional sources?!

Reactions: 5
Slightly veering off topic - what’s the sudden trend with protein? Why is everyone on social media buying it in a powder and not getting it from nutritional sources?!
I THINK it’s that lots of people are going on about the thermogenic effect of protein so whilst a calorie is a calorie, your body can burn more to digest them. It’s really not very much though. Most of your calorie burn comes from just existing. The next is from your NEAT. Exercise is but a shot glass in a swimming pool for most of us.

High protein diets are really filling BUT I completely agree, WHY not get it from normal food. I can hit my protein goals and don’t eat meat, ffs. Carbs are not the devil. Fat is not the devil.

Diet culture is bleeping TOXIC. It’s where 90% of my food issues come from.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thermal vest, give me strength. Sure, it's not exactly warm summer weather but it's a damn far cry from needing thermals!

Reactions: 10
Leave the hair THE duck ALOOONNNEEEE!
Jesus, this woman is ripping my knitting, she is sooooo bleeping boring. It’s like bloody Groundhog Day for the last umpteen years 😡🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No idea, it’s so stupid to get protein from ultra processed shite when some Greek yoghurt and a handful of nuts had the equivalent but with way more nutrients. Excess protein is either pee’d or can be stored as fat and there’s some evidence that BCAAs which are found in many protein powders can increase risk of insulin resistance and T2 diabetes in those without very high demands for protein (e.g. athletes) which might explain what is going on with Beggy given the protein shakes and eggs she’s consuming!

Reactions: 7
I THINK it’s that lots of people are going on about the thermogenic effect of protein so whilst a calorie is a calorie, your body can burn more to digest them. It’s really not very much though. Most of your calorie burn comes from just existing. The next is from your NEAT. Exercise is but a shot glass in a swimming pool for most of us.

High protein diets are really filling BUT I completely agree, WHY not get it from normal food. I can hit my protein goals and don’t eat meat, ffs. Carbs are not the devil. Fat is not the devil.

Diet culture is bleeping TOXIC. It’s where 90% of my food issues come from.
Thanks for that….in total agreement, it’s twats like this that keep toxicity around eating. One minute she’s peddling body positivity and then next she’s dieting for a girls holiday scoffing protein powder like they’re her hair gummies. We can evidently see how valuable those gummies are….

• Heart
Reactions: 9