Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's never 8 years difference. I don't look hugely different to how I did 8 years ago - not many people I know do. Considering all of the health challenges and exercise she does, something just isn't right !
---
she was really quite pretty and petite!
---
ps if we're digging out classics from the past , don't forget Lee's unforgettable reaction to their third baby gender reveal !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any ugliness inside always eventually shows on the outside. No matter how much vitamins and tit she puts down her throat to clean from the inside she's barking up the wrong tree in her wellness. Put down the phone and living a life would give her far more nutrition and eliminate the bitterness within.

Reactions: 12
What did she eat yesterday? Only saw brekkie and then a pancake from holiday 😂

is this the shortest endeavour ever?
Probably because a 2 egg omelette was nowhere near enough food to keep her going (she should have had a massive side salad with it for fibre and just to fill her tummy.)
So invariably by lunch she’d fallen off the wagon and smacked and snacked. And by then she couldn’t pretend that her diet is #goals, so completely gave up.

And that’s just not very inspirational, is it? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really needs reality to slap her in the face. Just back from another holiday, got two more booked and moaning about the weather. Her whinging and whining is so bloody tiresome. 🙄

She must be a nightmare to be around. I can't think of anything worse that this constant bloody pity party. What's really wrong with her is handmaiden is away.

Build a bridge and get over it Binny and stop being such an ungrateful self absorbed pain in the arse.

Reactions: 32
Any ugliness inside always eventually shows on the outside. No matter how much vitamins and tit she puts down her throat to clean from the inside she's barking up the wrong tree in her wellness. Put down the phone and living a life would give her far more nutrition and eliminate the bitterness within.
So basically Binny is Mrs Twit…the ugliness on the inside is now showing on the outside! 😂😂
---
She is honestly unbearable. More fool Lee for putting up with her!
Putting up with & enabling her to continue to be a self-centre little brat!

Reactions: 7
I think the whining about the weather and talk of holidays is pure boredom on her part because she's got nothing else. Sad way to live.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 16
How does she manage to sound so 'unscottish" most of the time given she has lived here since she was 10? Never understood that.
I read, ages ago so can’t quote) that your accent is (usually) pretty set around 10/11.

Some people do tend to pick up accents wherever they go or depending on who they’re with.

Reactions: 3
She is NEVER happy. At home she moans about needing sunshine- well you live in the wrong bleeping part of the world you moron- Its Scotland. It rains a lot. I've lived there! It can be beautiful but it does rain and is often cold. She's lived there practically her entire life, so why moan?!
When she's on holiday she can't wait to get home, when she's at home she wants to be holiday!
Maybe if she had something that resembled a life with meaning and interests and substance she wouldn't feel lie this. She's a boring person with a boring life and she is bored too!!

Reactions: 19
I read, ages ago so can’t quote) that your accent is (usually) pretty set around 10/11.

Some people do tend to pick up accents wherever they go or depending on who they’re with.
I’ve lived here since I was about 8 and I still sound like I’m from Essex although it goes a bit doric once I’ve got a wine in me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve lived here since I was about 8 and I still sound like I’m from Essex although it goes a bit doric once I’ve got a wine in me 😂
I ended up in hospital for a few months when my kids were really little. My family moved in temporarily with my parents and step-mum took leave from work to pretty much be main carer. My 2yo had such a Scottish accent when I came home. Was pretty sad when he lost it. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She really needs reality to slap her in the face. Just back from another holiday, got two more booked and moaning about the weather. Her whinging and whining is so bloody tiresome. 🙄

She must be a nightmare to be around. I can't think of anything worse that this constant bloody pity party. What's really wrong with her is handmaiden is away.

Build a bridge and get over it Binny and stop being such an ungrateful self absorbed pain in the arse.
She drains the life out of me just reading her thread. Battenberg HQ must be a very unhappy house

Reactions: 17

Interesting fact!

I live on the East coast but only need to be in Glasgow for half an hour and I am talking like them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting fact!

I live on the East coast but only need to be in Glasgow for half an hour and I am talking like them 🤣
Haha my Dad is like this. Originally from Birmingham but lived elsewhere for his whole adult life and lost the accent - but he only needs to speak to a Brummie and the accents back in an instant

Reactions: 4