Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh back on YouTube! Lee must have hinted she needs to get a job!!😂😂😂
The wimp seems totally on board with her not working.

I honestly don't get how its possible as a young couple with 3 young girls not both work and contribute these days. I don't know what kind of money she makes on instagram and you tube., what a doss of a life if it actually pays.

Reactions: 6
The wimp seems totally on board with her not working.

I honestly don't get how its possible as a young couple with 3 young girls not both work and contribute these days. I don't know what kind of money she makes on instagram and you tube., what a doss of a life if it actually pays.
I’ve never really worked out how much Lee pulls in. But to maintain their lifestyle surely not THAT much? Obviously we all know that Mummy and Daddy contribute a fair bit but the inheritance must gone, or very nearly?

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why her parents would help fund her lifestyle while she chooses not to work? Don't get me wrong my parents helped me out a few times over the years but for things like a new boiler or buying me an 2nd hand car when we move back from overseas and I needed a car ready for when we returned.
How can a couple on their 30's be ok with taking handouts from parents?(Assuming this is what happens as we don't know) - they should be independent surely?! I mean everyone has emergencies occasionally where you might go to a parent for help but these 2 jet off on (crap) holidays buy a Tesla etc- these are not "emergencies" or even essentials!
And why do her parents not say well you chose not to work so get on with it?!
Her parents don't seem like particularly loving involved grandparents either.

Reactions: 9
Where did this idea that she gets money from her parents come from? I know there’s been inheritance drops here and there, but in relative terms her father isn’t a mega earner and certainly not hugely different from a lot of men his age in Aberdeen(shire). Unless I missed something, we are talking about a very comfortable life for Narrow Footbed and Mr Narrow Footbed, but hardly Ian Wood/Jim Milne levels.

I can’t imagine her parents giving her cash every month or what have you? Perhaps clever accounting and gifts of cash every now and then to mitigate inheritance tax, but she’s hardly an Ecclestone daughter.

Reactions: 17
But their lifestyle is not really that high end is it? I agree that it’s very strange for a women if her to not work, but I assume Binny thinks this aspirational.

They eat crap, cheap food, the clothes she does keep are cheap too. The go on holiday outside of the main season.

She’s not dropping £600 a month in Waitrose, or getting a decent wine order. Never buys interiors that appear to be on value. It’s all a bit cheap and crap really.

Reactions: 23
That hair needs shaved off and she needs a permanent sun shade for that damaged skin.
---
So as far as I can see from her previous story, she got some sort of grey toner put over it.
She’s fully embracing her grandma era.
She keeps getting toners and then washing her hair every every (other) day so the toner fades pronto given the sheer amount of bleach in her hair. She’s in love with her hair for a day or two then it’s back to the beginning 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’ve not had my hair done for 18 months cause my hairdresser does a fab job and my colour lasts really well.

Reactions: 3
Where did this idea that she gets money from her parents come from? I know there’s been inheritance drops here and there, but in relative terms her father isn’t a mega earner and certainly not hugely different from a lot of men his age in Aberdeen(shire). Unless I missed something, we are talking about a very comfortable life for Narrow Footbed and Mr Narrow Footbed, but hardly Ian Wood/Jim Milne levels.

I can’t imagine her parents giving her cash every month or what have you? Perhaps clever accounting and gifts of cash every now and then to mitigate inheritance tax, but she’s hardly an Ecclestone daughter.
I think they have just dug them out of a few holes so that Rebecca can keep up appearances , so the house purchase / perhaps being guarantor for the massive mortgage and when Rebecca took her “time off” , and potentially again now when they were hinting they may have to move. I don’t think she gets regular hand outs but there is a sense of entitlement that everything will always be ok cos daddie dearest was in the o&g industry ay the right time and is very comfortable and available for a bail out .

Reactions: 5
I think they have just dug them out of a few holes so that Rebecca can keep up appearances , so the house purchase / perhaps being guarantor for the massive mortgage and when Rebecca took her “time off” , and potentially again now when they were hinting they may have to move. I don’t think she gets regular hand outs but there is a sense of entitlement that everything will always be ok cos daddie dearest was in the o&g industry ay the right time and is very comfortable and available for a bail out .
I hope this is true, simply for the fact that Teagan (sp?) may need a bit financial help with having a baby and Binny won’t like it one bit 😂

And if the Cannons wanted to spend more time/move to Edinburgh, it would be even funnier

Reactions: 3
Ran here when I saw she has “new hair”. Am I missing something? It looks no different, although perhaps a grey tint?
She is so boring. 😂

Reactions: 8
Her hair is literally snapping off from half way down, she needs to leave it alone. Also what is the grey tone about? Is it meant to be light blond?

Reactions: 5