Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s wearing the same colour jersey has made me chuckle more than it should. Anyway feast your eyes on this monstrosity
Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. That's what a life of lies, entitlement and obnoxious behaviours towards others does to you.

Skinny jeans for skinny genes was it? 👖😉

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a difference in the pink tops. It doesn’t even look like the same person!! What’s the time difference on them?

Reactions: 4
Only just seen her Boston sweatshirt ..... now I'll be laying awake wondering if she bought it when she was studying at Harvard 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's learnt a new buzzword in biohacking- probably from the brand. "Obsessed with nourishing her body from the inside as well as practicing other wellness methods" does she forget she shows her days? And if you're looking after your body that includes not burning it to a crisp. She also says her code gets you 55% off but the writing says 50%. Such a sloppy ad that she or the brand haven't properly checked.

Reactions: 9
She has a sloppy and careless attutude to most things, even paid work. Considering the little paid work she has, it's fair to say that brands expect far better.

Reactions: 8
She’s back from her hols but still got her DHGate ring on. The woman is so influenced that it extends to her engagement ring. Pathetic.

Reactions: 7
I actually thought her car had run out of battery for a minute 😂

and it’s TeSla not TeZla 🙄

What did she eat yesterday? Only saw brekkie and then a pancake from holiday 😂

is this the shortest endeavour ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Boo hoo Binny! Is the self-entitled little brat having a problem with her Tesla! Cry me a river & google it you dim wit! Reminds me of the meme about “I would rather cry in my Porsche…” nonsense!

Last edited:
She's no self awareness has she? Get on your phone and Google if you don't know. Don't post to followers asking for help, you just prove yourself to be an incompetent dick. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10