Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naw you cannot tell me she’s not ill. Whether that be in the head or physically, she’s not well.
Her face has ballooned so much & she needs to get her neck checked out too.
I wonder if it’s what Amy Schumer has…Cushing syndrome?

Reactions: 8
Her face has ballooned so much & she needs to get her neck checked out too.
I wonder if it’s what Amy Schumer has…Cushing syndrome?
Someone’s mentioned that before.. she’s got an awful diet but there’s definitely something more too it. She needs to go to the doctor and get a full work up done

Reactions: 9
‘Girls trips should be on prescription’

judging by your swelling Beggy, it looks like your having an adverse reaction to you prescription

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Advert pushing vitamins, including gut ones! What about the gut drink you're already pushing? Come on Binny? Pick a lane. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I'm not one to speak...but she looks like she's put on a stone in a week 😬
I know what you mean, I'm not Kylie Minogue but she's bloated looking and with her being shorter in height it's really noticeable. The hamster cheeks and neck are growing at a rate of knots, it's mysterious.

Reactions: 12
I know what you mean, I'm not Kylie Minogue but she's bloated looking and with her being shorter in height it's really noticeable. The hamster cheeks and neck are growing at a rate of knots, it's mysterious.
It’s what she eats!! - coffee & cakes at the gym or cafes with “chums” Protein shakes!!! all washed down with alcohol!! add to that the never ending bleaching of hair and sun damage -has completely changed her look from the slim , pretty, young mum she once was…..
“Skinny jeans are for skinny genes”” eh Binny???

Reactions: 22
What an utter witch - she switched off from parental duties 🙄😳😮... Does she ever do anything else?

It's incredible what she says, knowing her girls could watch/hear - hateful.

Her neck is looking more like a goiter of late - the moon face and the neck are not right, but definitely her diet and drinking doesn't help.

Still a witch though.

Reactions: 13

If you google Mrs Meldrum and click images there’s loads there. I’m not going to post them as the kids are in a lot of them
She really was quite pretty wasn’t she?
I mean, we all age, but she really doesn’t look like the same person in just such a short period of time

Reactions: 10