Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like another bag of scrunchies and bad decisions to me 😂

IMG_2766.jpeg

Is that Wee Lee on the Richmond sausages in the bbq vid?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wasn’t she supposed to be meeting Lee and the kids out there after? I’m sure that’s what she planned a while back. She was going to meet them in London but it was too expensive so she booked somewhere in Majorca.
No, that's after their summer holiday 😉

Reactions: 1
Advertises suncream but ends up like this in her holidays. Bet she uses that zero factor oil you can always get abroad. And she’ll be on the sniffer tan too!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She has hated those few days away with chums. Trying to be relevant and copying them with their Mango purchases but not really being part of the group. Trying to pretend she is oh-so-popular by going straight to a BBQ!

Reactions: 17
Looked like the BBQ was at her house, she probably means mumsie and dadsie have come round. Unless she's had the Watts round so she can have a good witch about what a miserable time she's had

Reactions: 12
Mmmmm. Nothing says party like a pack of Richmond sausages on the bbq.
---
And that isn’t their garden

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Advertises suncream but ends up like this in her holidays. Bet she uses that zero factor oil you can always get abroad. And she’ll be on the sniffer tan too!
What a state, I mean why is she not looking at that and thinking ‘tit’. If she wasn’t such a fake, racist fanny I might feel a bit sorry for her, being married to a munter who thinks his wife should be slim, blonde and tanned at all times. But she is so I don’t

There's a Mango in Palma de Mallorca airport ???????
tit you miss all the good stuff when you only fly business class ..... all I saw was the (crappy) lounge with the free champagne 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
For someone who is clinging on to being a mum influencer, she didn’t mention missing her children once…

• Sad
For someone who is clinging on to being a mum influencer, she didn’t mention missing her children once…
Not surprising really as she didn’t mention her kids during her “30 days of happiness” nonsense either which she gave up on after a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was in palma with my friends for the weekend last summer and I seen the mango. It wasn’t amazing. It was a normal mango, slightly on the smaller side lol. The Glasgow Fort one is bigger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she had said she was going to Taylor swift 🤔 or am I confusing her with another grifter 🙃?

Reactions: 1
I thought she had said she was going to Taylor swift 🤔 or am I confusing her with another grifter 🙃?
She had tickets for girls aloud.. but was on holiday so I’m assuming she sold them 🤷🏼‍♀️

She wanted tickets for TS but I think she either didn’t get a code or couldn’t afford them

Reactions: 4
My favourite parts of tonight's reel. Can't believe she films content dressed like that, so half arsed and one of her eyes in another postcode. Wonder who the latest poor company is who have chosen this Vicky Pollard look a like to promote them, embarrassing.

Su su many questions which she managed to delete, aye whatever you say Bins 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
My favourite parts of tonight's reel. Can't believe she films content dressed like that, so half arsed and one of her eyes in another postcode. Wonder who the latest poor company is who have chosen this Vicky Pollard look a like to promote them, embarrassing.

Su su many questions which she managed to delete, aye whatever you say Bins 🤥
Blimey…the absolute state of her! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9