Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only chance she has to lie down is when she’s getting tattooed? She’s on another planet. Imagine, heavens forbid Beggy, working! Then try to lie down. Lazy lump

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope that tattoo artist is a Tattler & tattoos BINNY on her back! That would make my day! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if the tattoo got finished. He tattooist has just put a story on insta about her child getting taken to hospital.

Ack, this lazy mare is always lieing down, poor Binny has such a hard life doing absolutely nothing.

I think she's fallen out with her posh mate Steph, no posts for a long time with her nor any congratulations on her pregnancy insta post.

Reactions: 4
Beggy will be FUMING if she’s had to interrupt her tattoo to see to her child 🤣🙈 you know, like a good mum would.
---
Does this say ‘imagine’?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Beggy will be FUMING if she’s had to interrupt her tattoo to see to her child 🤣🙈 you know, like a good mum would.
---
Does this say ‘imagine’?
Yes it’s after the song and she admitted that when she got it done, she didn’t realise that John Lennon was dead 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yes it’s after the song and she admitted that when she got it done, she didn’t realise that John Lennon was dead 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh my god lol I actually thought it would be something to do with Disney, isn't that Disney's tag line too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The comments on this latest AD tell you that Binny has absolutely no clue what she is promoting, hard cringe and secondhand embarrassment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The comments on this latest AD tell you that Binny has absolutely no clue what she is promoting, hard cringe and secondhand embarrassment for her.
She hasn’t got a clue in general I’m glad someone has called her out on the comments and said she shouldn’t be taking magnesium and iron at the same time and that she should be taking magnesium at night and why..

Although I can’t imagine anyone is actually going to buy what she’s failing to promote anyway at £23.50 for 198g and 10 day delivery because it’s coming from America 🙄

Anyone who takes health advice from Binny needs a slap.. she looks absolutely awful for her age. Whether it’s genetics, stress or something underlying she’s hardly the poster child for health and fitness with her bi-annual runs and endless vitamin supplements

Get yourself down to Tesco love £3.65 and stop embarrassing yourself

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I’m tempted to reply to her post asking what type of the 10+ magnesium forms is she taking? And why? 😂

if she’s anaemic she needs to follow medical advice not some crappy American supplement company advice. The vitamin and supplement industry is unregulated so you need to be very careful, which is shocking when you think about it.

Reactions: 15
Tattooist has reposted ger story saying it was nice to meet her. She obviously never did the evil eye tattoo.

Binny has been very quiet today. Probably spent the day on the toilet after downing all those supplements at the same time yesterday 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tattooist has reposted ger story saying it was nice to meet her. She obviously never did the evil eye tattoo.

Binny has been very quiet today. Probably spent the day on the toilet after downing all those supplements at the same time yesterday 🤭
She thinks she’s a princess, all stars and glitter
But really she’s spent the day stuck on the shitter

Follow me for more profound poems 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor Binny isn’t getting enough attention so she posts a photo of her calendar showing appointments for Poppy which should be confidential. All very munchausen by proxy!!

• Wow
Reactions: 24