Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving these daily videos, you know she's so fecking awkward and having to rush them when no one is around, why even bother?

They are so badly edited, it's actually hilarious.. You'd never think she's been in this industry as long as she has. What an embarrassment for so many reasons.

Imagine all the chums lying around enjoying the company in the sun 'where's Bex?', 'over there dicking about again'...watching her from behind their sunglasses. I think she would have saved herself a LOT of embarrassment if she'd taken some time off, relaxed and enjoyed herself instead of trying to scrape by at this pretend persona.

She's awkward as duck on this trip. She couldn't be anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was in Majorca last year with pals for a 40th birthday and we ‘chartered a yatch’ similar to her one … it worked out about £120 each between 8 of us and we had the best day but it’s not the flex she thinks it is!!
I still refuse to believe she is in her early 30’s - I need hard evidence!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was in Majorca last year with pals for a 40th birthday and we ‘chartered a yatch’ similar to her one … it worked out about £120 each between 8 of us and we had the best day but it’s not the flex she thinks it is!!
I still refuse to believe she is in her early 30’s - I need hard evidence!!
I think this is one of her biggest issues. She does a lot of things thinking it comes across as really aspirational, when the reality is that for most of us on an alright income it’s just sort of par for the course. She’s braggy with no real reason to be.

Reactions: 32
I think this is one of her biggest issues. She does a lot of things thinking it comes across as really aspirational, when the reality is that for most of us on an alright income it’s just sort of par for the course. She’s braggy with no real reason to be.
Exactly and it’s not like she was chartering a Super Yatch belonging to some Russian oligarch!
She could have been helpful - loads of people will be going to Majorca this summer, why not say this is where we got the boat, how much it cost and what you get for your money & people might think oh I can do that??
Its.cos she wants people to think she’s hobnobbing about the Island just casually dropping a ton of cash with chartering a yatch for her chums!

Reactions: 29
Chartering a yacht and she rocks up with a barnet like this and the bleeping scrunchie of doom

did she get a free chum with the charter just for the gram?

IMG_6532.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly and it’s not like she was chartering a Super Yatch belonging to some Russian oligarch!
She could have been helpful - loads of people will be going to Majorca this summer, why not say this is where we got the boat, how much it cost and what you get for your money & people might think oh I can do that??
Its.cos she wants people to think she’s hobnobbing about the Island just casually dropping a ton of cash with chartering a yatch for her chums!
Entirely this. If she was hobnobbing and mega wealthy, she wouldn’t be chartering it now would she. It would be a friend’s yacht 🤣 Oh Binny. Always just missing the mark.
---
What in the shaggy dog look is this
Ava, please put terrifying images behind spoilers. Many thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Entirely this. If she was hobnobbing and mega wealthy, she wouldn’t be chartering it now would she. It would be a friend’s yacht 🤣 Oh Binny. Always just missing the mark.
---

Ava, please put terrifying images behind spoilers. Many thanks.
I’ve been fancying a new profile pic - my apologies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chartering a yacht and she rocks up with a barnet like this and the bleeping scrunchie of doom

View attachment 2979418
Her “chum” not wanting to be featured on Binny’s IG! Not embarrassed is she?! 😂😂
---

View attachment 2979418
Her “chum” not wanting to be featured on Binny’s IG! Not embarrassed is she?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she not there for 3 days? If yes, it’s a bit weird to say that today is their second to last day. I get it if you’re away for a fortnight, but otherwise just sounds like you’re wishing the time away!

Reactions: 15
Is she not there for 3 days? If yes, it’s a bit weird to say that today is their second to last day. I get it if you’re away for a fortnight, but otherwise just sounds like you’re wishing the time away!
She's probably counting down the days until she can be hoe its the dog and doing laundry!! Why is she even bothering to post anything while away? Its all a load of photoshopped crap and no-one but NO-ONE cares what she is wearing! What she has posted is beyond dull so if her mates don't want to be in her pics ( and who would!) why doesn't she just not post anytime?! Oh yeah.....cos she likes to look like she's mRs Moneybags and showing off!!
Wow you "chartered a yacht" I bet you any money it wasn't BINNY who chartered it! it would be one of the chums and she just paid towards it!
And like everyone has said its really not that big a deal- we had a boat in Miami and in Dubai for the day. There are literally loads of charter boat companies vying for business!

Reactions: 15
She's probably counting down the days until she can be hoe its the dog and doing laundry!! Why is she even bothering to post anything while away? Its all a load of photoshopped crap and no-one but NO-ONE cares what she is wearing! What she has posted is beyond dull so if her mates don't want to be in her pics ( and who would!) why doesn't she just not post anytime?! Oh yeah.....cos she likes to look like she's mRs Moneybags and showing off!!
Wow you "chartered a yacht" I bet you any money it wasn't BINNY who chartered it! it would be one of the chums and she just paid towards it!
And like everyone has said its really not that big a deal- we had a boat in Miami and in Dubai for the day. There are literally loads of charter boat companies vying for business!
It’s really not a flex is it - my friends and I did it in Benidorm 😂

Im not even sure at this point if she’s trying to be braggy or if her MASSIVE lack of life experience outside her postcode is just showing

Reactions: 30
I see one of her chums has some weird pink plastic sunglasses, seems they’re as immature and fashion mishaps as her!!

Reactions: 6
It’s really not a flex is it - my friends and I did it in Benidorm 😂

Im not even sure at this point if she’s trying to be braggy or if her MASSIVE lack of life experience outside her postcode is just showing
I think she really is that insular that anything she does, she sees herself as a trailblazer

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought getting a boat for a day was just bog standard girls holiday stuff, no? 🤷🏻‍♀️😅 Day at the beach, day on a boat, day by the pool to veg and recover from getting steaming on said boat.. 🥱 all fun and all but nothing special about it

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.