Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoy Beggy’s holiday personas, up early and out for a walk Beggy this time 😂 she did that the last time she went away with the chums too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Must be a wild holiday that she’s up at this time. You’d think given the moaning she does about poppy being up early, she’d enjoy a lie in?!

Reactions: 13
This looks like the saddest loneliest holiday ever - so glad I don’t have ‘chums’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still think she’s embarrassed to be vlogging in front of her “chums” - I bet they make fun of her behind her back for how tragic she is.
You know what’s happened - the ‘chums’ had a trip planned. One of the ‘chums’ who’s probably called FiFi or something pish had too many aperol spritz at the Tor Na Coille one night, she drunkenly slurred at Beggy she should come too. The rest of the group of chums died a little inside but thought she’d say no due to her anxiety/safe space/fear of flying/ADHD etc

But no Beggy was packing what appears to be only one outfit, a trashy slutty novel, rescue remedy and a beach towel in her huge case before anyone could say there’s been a terrible mistake!

poor FiFi is ousted from the group and off the booze

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What’s even more hysterical is that she will have put su su much effort in to what she was going to wear, all the insta fashion inspo, writing it down in her journal etc in order to keep up with the chums, and yet she’s got it so wrong 🤣
IMG_6435.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely refuse to click on her link, does anyone know where the skirts are from? I quite like the patterned ones

Reactions: 3
Absolutely refuse to click on her link, does anyone know where the skirts are from? I quite like the patterned ones
I think they are H&M. I thought it was a dress but it’s a skirt and top. Perhaps it the black ruffle top she wore to death last summer. X

Reactions: 5
You can screen shot the image & put it in to Google images. It will be able to tell you where to buy it without having to click on her link. I hope that helps.

Reactions: 9
I think they are H&M. I thought it was a dress but it’s a skirt and top. Perhaps it the black ruffle top she wore to death last summer. X
It is 🙈 it’s that black body suit she wore pretty much every day last year

I think her friends really don’t tolerate being filmed or photographed at all these days. You’d think she’d just take the 4 days off and have fun but she obviously needs the cash if she’s continuing to post and aff link everything

I’d almost feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a massive bellend

• Haha
I think her pals are just wanting to enjoy their holiday without photos being posted to a bunch of random followers through basic-witch insta stories. Shes doing what she can when they’re not around to get pissed off with her.

Reactions: 16
What’s even more hysterical is that she will have put su su much effort in to what she was going to wear, all the insta fashion inspo, writing it down in her journal etc in order to keep up with the chums, and yet she’s got it so wrong 🤣View attachment 2977590
Zoom in and you can see she’s photoshopped her legs and thighs, why is it fuzzy around the edges!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Another thread I’m on does bingo cards a lot which crack me up. We need one for Binny’s holidays. Slowly walking through the sea while she films it, panning shots of generic beaches, bag with a prawn on it ….
Oooh can we have ‘standing on a swing in the sea with one leg bent and her tongue poking the back of her teeth’??

• Haha
The things she puts on her head on holiday are always entertaining 😂 That hat looks like she’s off to the allotment.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.