Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she takes her videos and photos on the iPhone 0.5 lense. Funnily enough my friends and I were using it in a girls trip although in a piss take way rather than taking ourselves seriously, that trip looked infinitely more fun than hers.

Reactions: 5
I think she takes her videos and photos on the iPhone 0.5 lense. Funnily enough my friends and I were using it in a girls trip although in a piss take way rather than taking ourselves seriously, that trip looked infinitely more fun than hers.
The nursing home trip to cafe in my village looks more fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The absolute state of her after what 3 days. She looks so smug about it. Also no one needs to see you upskirt yourself walking on a boat Bins.

Reactions: 6
OK don't shoot me but I think she actually looks better with curly hair! Although obviously being Binny, it looks dry and frazzled but she looks younger with naturally curly hair- although I guess when your usual hairdo is a bouffant blow dry that makes you look 50+, anything is an improvement.🤷‍♀️
I think the curly looks suits her. But of course never going to happen in Scotland- she couldn't be arsed with the curly girl method- too lazy. Although then again....it is for HER and it takes longer than a quick wash and bad blow dry so she might embrace her to give her even more time to concentrate on herself?

Reactions: 7
I agree she should try it, she has a lovely natural curl. It would give her very damaged hair a rest also.

I'm gobsmacked at her ignorance around tanning, I cannot get over it. I knew she was stupid, but. 🙄

Reactions: 9
I also agree re. the hair, she looks much younger with the curls and very much like her sister.

Does anyone know where the striped linen shorts are from? I'm not clicking her link!

Reactions: 2
I also agree re. the hair, she looks much younger with the curls and very much like her sister.

Does anyone know where the striped linen shorts are from? I'm not clicking her link!
If you screenshot the picture with the shorts in & check Google Images it will show you where to buy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.