Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear she's being a proper hanger on then. Not surprised she's there if it's been paid for by someone else, owt for a freebie our Bins.

What a mess she looks, her hair looks like it's been done with a blow torch!
It’s only an assumption. It might not be ES. But she did celebrate her 40th recently.

Reactions: 5
No, they only became “chums” through the gym and then the hotel. I didn’t know they were close enough to go on holiday together 🤔 I would even place money on the kilt being this “chums” as well. If your local you might get this. Initials are ES.
That explains the boat charter and the hotel looks nicer than anything she stays in with Lee and the guuuuuurlies.

Reactions: 6
Now there’s a curly hair journey. Curl your hair, straighten your hair, shave your hair, who gives a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why even post a picture with a "chum" if you need to add a sticker on top of their face?! Just don*t post :unsure:
And the sun damage on her face and arms already :poop:
Her sun damage is really bad. Crazy how she was promoting sun safety not so long ago! 😂☀

Reactions: 15
That girl is skin cancer waiting to happen. She is going to have seriously leathery skin in twenty years.

Reactions: 16
Don’t think that holiday is quite her style. She doesn’t do slumming it
RM doesn’t seem to be slumming it at all. Actually seems the opposite of what RM would normally do! Also don’t think it’s a hotel. If she’s not paid for it I doubt she would have the balls to post anything till the break is over.

Reactions: 5
The big clue here is the word COMMIT 🤣🤣
no Rebecca you do not. It won’t dry this way in Scotland cos it isn’t warm enough to air dry so it’ll dry in patches and one part will be wavy and you’ll
Sleep on the other half and it’ll be straggly mess. Eveyone with even a hint of a wave has nice curly hair on holdiay in the heat. You’d know that though being so well travelled no ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nice to see she's keeping up with tattle while she's away though, as her hair is discussed she posts why it always looks so frazzled 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who called it on a photo with a book?! 😂😂 So predictable Binny…we’ll keep pulling your strings!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who called it on a photo with a book?! 😂😂 So predictable Binny…we’ll keep pulling your strings!
She’s so predictable! Also I said glasses clinking in the middle, but it was handbags in the middle instead 🥱 Still reckon your chums think you’re a dick beggy, either that or they’re as vacuous as you…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On to the next bandwagon with the curly hair, I remember one of her sheep left a comment once telling her to try the curly girl method and her response was that it's not for her 🙄 yet another hair journey..bore off

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.