Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “chums” didn’t mind being filmed when Beggy was making mega money and they were getting free Neilsons holidays for the entire group though 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Her “chums” didn’t mind being filmed when Beggy was making mega money and they were getting free Neilsons holidays for the entire group though 🤔
Until she filmed and uploaded them making and laughing at a joke about the KKK..

Reactions: 13
Going on a ‘holiday’ and still working….says it all. You can tell the ones who need those ice cream pennies can’t you!?

Reactions: 8

They are on instagram as well. Captain Nigel shared beggys post. Tbh the cost to hire that boat isnt that bad tbh if 10 are sharing the cost.

Also I think I know who’s she’s away with as someone mentioned a 40th. Not going to name here, the girl is quite private but mega minted. She will be paying for the whole trip I think.

• Wow
I was in Majorca last year with pals for a 40th birthday and we ‘chartered a yatch’ similar to her one … it worked out about £120 each between 8 of us and we had the best day but it’s not the flex she thinks it is!!
I still refuse to believe she is in her early 30’s - I need hard evidence!!
lol exactly . You went on a day trip on a boat pal around a bay you didn’t “charter one” to go on a cross ocean sail. Pretentious twit

Reactions: 13
Between Patrick Swayze in Ghost and Fuzzy Felt Legs, this thread is on fire today!! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

They are on instagram as well. Captain Nigel shared beggys post. Tbh the cost to hire that boat isnt that bad tbh if 10 are sharing the cost.

Also I think I know who’s she’s away with as someone mentioned a 40th. Not going to name here, the girl is quite private but mega minted. She will be paying for the whole trip I think.
Is that the ‘chum’ her girls were bridesmaids for a few years ago?
Also those sunglasses are awful for her face shape but because they are branded Ray Ban’s she insists on wearing them. She didn’t pay for them, I remember when she got them free with an online brand like Littlewoods.

Reactions: 6
Why even post a picture with a "chum" if you need to add a sticker on top of their face?! Just don*t post :unsure:
And the sun damage on her face and arms already :poop:

Reactions: 16
Is that the ‘chum’ her girls were bridesmaids for a few years ago?
Also those sunglasses are awful for her face shape but because they are branded Ray Ban’s she insists on wearing them. She didn’t pay for them, I remember when she got them free with an online brand like Littlewoods.
No, they only became “chums” through the gym and then the hotel. I didn’t know they were close enough to go on holiday together 🤔 I would even place money on the kilt being this “chums” as well. If your local you might get this. Initials are ES.

Reactions: 4
No, they only became “chums” through the gym and then the hotel. I didn’t know they were close enough to go on holiday together 🤔 I would even place money on the kilt being this “chums” as well. If your local you might get this. Initials are ES.
ES who lives in a pink house? I’ve seen Beggy comment on her posts before but are they close enough to holiday together 🤔

Reactions: 3
Erin stratchan ?

Oh dear she's being a proper hanger on then. Not surprised she's there if it's been paid for by someone else, owt for a freebie our Bins.

What a mess she looks, her hair looks like it's been done with a blow torch!

• Haha
Mrs Meldrum #153 Full of bad decisions, scrunchies and fuzzy felt leggies this suitcase must surely be Beggys

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.