Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly she’s never heard of SPF 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’ll be a wrinkly old bint in no time - even more so then now

Reactions: 7
Clearly she’s never heard of SPF 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’ll be a wrinkly old bint in no time - even more so then now
The sun burn on that. Also not sure if it’s my eyes or the leg out looks wonky…

Reactions: 5
Not sure how she even has tan lines, thought she had a yuuuuur round tan!!

Reactions: 4
Sent a picture of her sunburn to Altruist Sun who have already paid her to advertise their product.
Just thought they should know how ineffective their product is if this is the amount of sun damage you can get using their sun cream 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How does she manage to get burnt on every holiday? Too busy worrying about her hair and making reels than preventing skin cancer

Reactions: 8
She really does have a narrow footbed 😳

I used to use sunbeds/sunbathe abroad with little to no SPF on but I grew out of it long before my 30s…she clearly puts huge importance on a suntan (and probably thinks it won’t catch up with her). What I can’t ever understand is the need for blatant tan lines! It’s like she’s worried people won’t know she’s been away or she wants everyone to see she’s been abroad. Why though? Another layer of her sad idea of what she thinks she (or all women) should look like or what makes her look great but I doubt many people look at that and think “looking good Anthea”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OR is she leaving the real diamonds at home and wearing that because it’s fake so won’t matter if it gets lost/stolen (even though we’d never hear the end of it)
Yeah, I see a lot of ads for "travel rings" ie a dupe engagement ring. And it's always a giant oval cut or radiant cut on a gold band, with some influencer going on about how they actually like this one better than their real ring.

Reactions: 6
Getting that burnt at her age is just embarrassing! The amount of holidays abroad she has on an annual basis and she still can’t use SPF correctly..

She obviously doesn’t use any of the products she’s paid to advertise or aff links or if she does they need removed from shelves as they clearly don’t work

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.