Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What you would only wear it naked :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:Sorry. I never take mine off. Though in my defence it doesn’t have a plastic strap And I think it looksfine
I wear my Apple Watch all the time too 😂 but I have loads of straps to match outfits, including a metal one so it looks like a normal watch. It always surprises me that Beggy hasn’t discovered Amazon watch straps, she could aff link them.

Reactions: 6
She looks like a 50 yr old from the 50s trying on a swanky new style

Also… sort out your manky house Rebby, is she not embarrassed to film in that?!
That room is a disgrace . How can she choose to
Film in it? And what in the great aunty of the bride is she wearing / doing with the hair ?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She looks like a 50 yr old from the 50s trying on a swanky new style

Also… sort out your manky house Rebby, is she not embarrassed to film in that?!
What in the name of clarksons farm mould mushroom infestation is that dress??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How could she even concentrate in that room! If I was packing and trying on outfits before I even started I’d tidy up. As an unemployed adult with 3 able bodied children who can help tidy up there’s no need for any room to look like that.

Reactions: 24
If she’s happy filming in that tit tip, imagine the rooms she doesn’t show us. There’s no excuse

A little less jazz and salon; a lot more vacuum and polish.

Reactions: 22
For starters that dress is hideous and next .... the state of that room behind her. I would be embarrassed to take a pic with that mess going on .

Reactions: 11
Her “office” is always a tit tip - she’s frequently said how Lee comes back from offshore and makes her clean up the mess.

She obviously doesn’t want to clean the house herself so why doesn’t she just get a cleaner instead of making the girls live in a pigsty

Reactions: 10
How could she even concentrate in that room! If I was packing and trying on outfits before I even started I’d tidy up. As an unemployed adult with 3 able bodied children who can help tidy up there’s no need for any room to look like that.
She’ll blame her “ADHD” . She is just a slob & I imagine she frantically tidies up before Lee gets back onshore & then he cleans when he is home.

Reactions: 16
Sorry if already mentioned…but on Binny’s TikTok…she said her girl’s trip is in 6 sleeps. Seriously…how f-ing old is she! She is filming whilst driving - again - & is absolutely off her head excited about it. So I’m thinking next week is the holiday - get ready Tattlers! 🍹😂
She’s actually regressing by this point, who knew her Disney degree would be her peak maturity
---
Oh look, it’s Sandra Don’t again

IMG_2612.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She must have a cleaner - she very rarely shows herself hoovering or mopping, now she really is the manky person we think she is or she has a cleaner - just own it

Reactions: 3
She must have a cleaner - she very rarely shows herself hoovering or mopping, now she really is the manky person we think she is or she has a cleaner - just own it
She has that robot hoover. Well she did an ad for it.

Reactions: 3
She has that robot hoover. Well she did an ad for it.
She posted about it recently... someone asked her in the comments if she used it upstairs and she said no as there’s too much stuff lying about the floor - I can’t find the comment. I’m not sure if it was on instagram, TikTok or YouTube 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If my hair was in that state after being done I'd be asking for my money back, hideous

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.