Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, hands up, who on here is her hairdresser and is bleeping her hair up on purpose? Haha what a state.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She gets her hair done almost as often as jessontheplussize, and hers never looks any different either.

Reactions: 4
I’m just embarrassed for her at this stage. Hair / sty of a house / the fashion / the scraping the barrel ads….

Reactions: 13
Why is she going for a “solo mooch” around town in half term? Are her girls not off school this week? She could “solo mooch” any other f’in day of the numerous weeks?!!

Reactions: 9
Hate clicking on her links out of principle but can anyone tell me where the trench is from that she's linked please!?

Reactions: 1
Nasty racist witch shouldn’t get any Brand work.
If she thinks this tattle bastard has given up contacting brands to let them know of her colourful history, she is mistaken. This will be my personal crusade until I die.

1717083873770.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s definitely giving Anthea Turner / Pat Sharp a run for their money!
I know big hair is a thing but it’s literally a mullet, did the Edinburgh hairdresser cut loads of layers in??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Suck it up buttercup, you CHOSE to have kids.

And you should’ve concentrated on your own homework Binny, it’s bane

IMG_2629.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why are they in the gym doing homework? She has all day long to go to the gym so why not just pick up your kids after school & go home & do homework… maybe the youngest would feel more comfortable doing it in her own surroundings instead of a public place seeing as she struggles so much she was going to get homeschooled 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 35
‘BAIN of my life’, Jesus Christ.

She needs to do homework herself, thick, ignorant bint.

That is absolutely her hairstyle, love that for her 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hate clicking on her links out of principle but can anyone tell me where the trench is from that she's linked please!?
She’s linked to a completely different trench coat from new look. I think the one she was wearing is also new look but it’s sold out. Can’t earn #Ad money from a sold out coat though can you

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.