Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she schlepped an hours drive away to go sofa shopping when there are 2 great local furniture shops in her town/village (and more in Aberdeen)?! Oh that’s right because she’ll be getting it cheap for doing an ad!

Wonder how pleased they’ll be when they see she can’t even edit together a video that doesn’t have her talking over the end of every sentence with the start of the next one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Celebrations of Turriff 😂 Is that what her influencing career has come to! My gran used to shop there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh how the mighty have fallen. Of all the sofa shops in Aberdeenshire to advertise 🤣. I think only the one in Montrose could be more old fashioned.
The video editing is crap too. Banging on about crappy handbags in two different segments. Yawn. Obviously she got a big piggy cake at the cafe too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s bugging me that the Trench coat she’s linked to as being 25% off is NOT her coat. Is she just hoping people don’t notice and that she gets the 10p or whatever it is from people buying through her #AD link?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Sorry if already mentioned…but on Binny’s TikTok…she said her girl’s trip is in 6 sleeps. Seriously…how f-ing old is she! She is filming whilst driving - again - & is absolutely off her head excited about it. So I’m thinking next week is the holiday - get ready Tattlers! 🍹😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot deal with all the ‘ooohh faces’ and the side eyes to the camera 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she's never been on a proper girls holiday, wow, she's going to act like a drunken teenager and make a complete fool of herself! I hope they are good friends and don't leave her in a gutter in "cala doooooor" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My teeth are still clenched from all the cringing. She seriously looks 65+ in this AD. And Lessa looks half dead. Couldn't be more fake if they tried

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My teeth are still clenched from all the cringing. She seriously looks 65+ in this AD. And Lessa looks half dead. Couldn't be more fake if they tried
The sitting on the sofa is awkward as duck 🙈 I’d have loved to be a customer in that shop I’d have been laughing my head off 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
But like, doesn’t she already have sofas? I’m pretty sure most of them have been “kindly gifted”, too.

How many sofas does she need?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks like a 50 yr old from the 50s trying on a swanky new style

Also… sort out your manky house Rebby, is she not embarrassed to film in that?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.