Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Binny is so self-serving & self-centred! I struggle to even hate watch the dim wit! She could use her platform to raise funds, awareness & still get the validation she so desperately craves (but without continuing to sell her family’s privacy!)

Reactions: 10
The women who did a paid visit to a food bank and didn’t donate a thing and then went of to do paid adverts for the Trussell Trust 🙄

I still remember the time I bumped into her at an event for FOA - Never raised awareness for that prior or while she was there, sat about with a face like a smacked arse and moaned about donations for her kids to take part in activities as it was a “free” event

She wouldn’t know what charity was if it smacked her in the face
What a dispicable self entitled witch. Did she really? 😱

Reactions: 5
What a dispicable self entitled witch. Did she really? 😱
It was a fundraiser at a farm - it’s what first brought me to tattle actually - was a fair few years ago

She was with Lee, the girls and friends and I over heard her when I walked passed them. As someone who actively fundraisers for FOA I was gobsmacked about her moaning about a couple of £

The final nail for me was when I got home and saw she’s posted a daft pissing her pants selfie in front of a field saying she’d had a great day out at the farm and didn’t mention FOA at all

Found tattle and the rest is history

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It was a fundraiser at a farm - it’s what first brought me to tattle actually - was a fair few years ago

She was with Lee, the girls and friends and I over heard her when I walked passed them. As someone who actively fundraisers for FOA I was gobsmacked about her moaning about a couple of £

The final nail for me was when I got home and saw she’s posted a daft pissing her pants selfie in front of a field saying she’d had a great day out at the farm and didn’t mention FOA at all

Found tattle and the rest is history
She's unbelievable. I thought I'd seen and heard it all. She really is a very unpleasant and ignorant witch. Imagine being friends with that. 🙄

She's unbelievable. I thought I'd seen and heard it all. She really is a very unpleasant and ignorant witch. Imagine being friends with that. 🙄
It’s always stuck in my mind because aside from that Lee looked utterly miserable the entire time. It was such a beautiful day everyone having a great time raising money and he just looked like he’d rather be offshore or anywhere else

• Wow
  • Angry
The reason she hasn't mentioned fundraising etc is because if she did and she raised several thousands or even hundreds of pounds she would actually HAVE to do the walk! This way she can lie and say she was ill or something and not have to do it or lie and say she did it while in reality she will have given up after a few miles.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely nobody messaged her asking for an Emma Mattress code. She’s looking a right desperado, get a job you lazy grifter

IMG_2594.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh she is back at the local hair salon again…can’t wait for it to look no different and still totally fried and tit! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When did she last have it done? I’m sure it wasn’t long ago. You can really see the damage on her latest story. It’s just going to all snap!

• Haha
I have never know anyone young go to the hairdressers as much as this! Only old ladies with perms go more regularly - get a job you useless woman

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She must go every 4-6 weeks 🙈 She may as well stick her head in a toilet full of donestos.. at this stage it would probably do a better job!

I have friends who have scalp bleaches who don’t go as often as Binny. Her hair dresser is just rinsing her at this point - they must be a tattler - no decent colourist would continue to bleach that fried mess that frequently

Reactions: 14
I get a t section of highlights done every 6 weeks, is that too often?! It does seem like she's ALWAYS at the hairdressers!

Reactions: 1
She deserves for all her hair to snap off! Why is her hairdresser not advising her better!
My god Binny…get a job & move your fixation with your hair over to a fixation of a career! Insufferable!

Reactions: 7
She must go every 4-6 weeks 🙈 She may as well stick her head in a toilet full of donestos.. at this stage it would probably do a better job!

I have friends who have scalp bleaches who don’t go as often as Binny. Her hair dresser is just rinsing her at this point - they must be a tattler - no decent colourist would continue to bleach that fried mess that frequently
BiB -

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do find it funny that she goes to the hairdresser far more than she need to but has her nails done far less than she needs to. Hair is fried to death but she’ll go out with the most horrendously overgrown nails.

Reactions: 16
HOW has she only read 8 books?
Not counting audible I’m on book 22 of the year, and I work and actually like my kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.