Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suck it up buttercup, you CHOSE to have kids.

And you should’ve concentrated on your own homework Binny, it’s bane

View attachment 2965709
Apart from being a tit speller and not knowing her homophones (look that up Binny). She has all day, every day completely childfree, doesn't have a job, and spends every available minute doing what she wants to do. And still she witches about doing homework and doing reading practice with her healthy, safe and fed children!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What stay at home mum witches about a 5 year olds (however old she is) homework honestly.

Reactions: 15
It’s reading a book Beggy, something that should be done every evening as an enjoyable activity with the child. Considering she reads su su many books herself, surely it should be easy to pass on her love of literature?!

Reactions: 17
She really is tone deaf isn't she. Moaning about her child's homework when there are currently photos of children going around that people are unable to get out of their minds (I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about). Children who will never get to do homework and has their little lives taken in unimaginably horrific ways

Then again she washes and hangs their little clothes to dry at the scene of a brutal murder doesn't she..

My 2.5 year old is really testing the boundaries lately but all I can do is remind myself how bleeping lucky I am that I get to have a bedtime with my child, even if it does drive me batty some days

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s reading a book Beggy, something that should be done every evening as an enjoyable activity with the child. Considering she reads su su many books herself, surely it should be easy to pass on her love of literature?!
She’s so quick to moan about all her kids but Poppy in particular but I doubt she ever had a solid bedtime routine. I’m guessing there was no bedtime stories for any of them but the older two were ok with that and because Poppy isn’t a carbon copy of her sisters, this is what’s pissed Binny off.

Reading bedtime stories eats into her sitting on her arse reading books/perving over sex scenes in period dramas/reading Tattle time and she can’t have that, even if it means Poppy doesn’t have a relaxed bedtime to help her settle

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Binny. For when you’re next reading here:

You’re a slovenly and selfish woman, a tit mum, and you have truly terrible hair.

😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Homework is TRIGGERING?!
She’s hinting at P again but we all know it’s really triggering because she’s an uneducated twit who probably can’t understand P1 Math let alone what S is studying at Academy.

Maybe if she hadn’t been shagging Lee in the back of his corsa and actually had a job over the last 20 years she’d have be able to read instead of having to listen to audio books all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Suck it up buttercup, you CHOSE to have kids.

And you should’ve concentrated on your own homework Binny, it’s bane

View attachment 2965709
Maybe if she finds it triggering, do it somewhere quiet with no pressure of others hearing. Does she usually do this with dad then? My guess is yes. Reading is a basic which should be done daily at P age. Some families find it difficult due to shift work, after and before school clubs etc. that’s when schools will happily step up at school. This should not happen for P as mum does not work, dad home for weeks at a time. Suck it up buttercup - be a parent.

Reactions: 17
Maybe don’t fuel up your child with appletise and a cookie in a busy venue and expect her to want to sit and do reading.

Reading is such a lovely thing between a parent and kid and should be seen as relaxing. I imagine Fat Face was just sat there noisily sighing and rolling her eyes just for attention- I do not know anyone who things this is a good homework setting for any child let alone little P with her ‘issues’

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That try on video has some slimming filter going on.
---
Maybe don’t fuel up your child with appletise and a cookie in a busy venue and expect her to want to sit and do reading.

Reading is such a lovely thing between a parent and kid and should be seen as relaxing. I imagine Fat Face was just sat there noisily sighing and rolling her eyes just for attention- I do not know anyone who things this is a good homework setting for any child let alone little P with her ‘issues’
And getting her phone out to take a photo to share how frustrated she is.

Reactions: 11
Binny views reading for herself not as a pleasure or a way to unwind, but something to track (x many books read this year etc). It makes sense that she hasn’t passed along an enjoyment in reading.

Reactions: 8
Needing a run after being triggered by homework! Grow the F-UP Binny! You have all day to prioritise yourself…yet the time it takes to do homework with your child is such a hardship! Imagine how much worse homework was for P as you would not of been able to hide your annoyance!

Reactions: 14
Love how she is responding to tattle by saying she is going to the uni she went to for Techfest as a parent helper 😂 She literally did a Mickey Mouse degree to do a summer placement at Disneyland!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reading is such a lovely thing between a parent and kid and should be seen as relaxing.
This, every evening at 6:30pm I put my toddlers pyjamas on, he chooses 3 books from his shelf and we snuggle up to read them. It's my absolute favourite time of day, I love it. A lot of the time it extends to around 5 or 6 books and he falls asleep on my shoulder half way through one ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Read with my children every single day without fail and they are developing a Love for books. Doesn't take much to sit down with your child in a comfy, safe environment and read with them and I find this a really special time. If I tried to do it in a busy gym environment whilst feeding them sugar filled snacks, they would absolutely be distracted!! She is so backwards in everything she does!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.