Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just become a joke on the thread. It’s surgically attached to her wrist. Never, ever comes off. I have an Apple Watch but they’re ugly as sin and I cringe when I see them in wedding photos/occasion photos etc
Agree, who the duck wears one when dressed? 🤢

Reactions: 9
Did Binny not say she was doing the Kilt Walk on Sunday? I’m sure she said she was doing 18km and someone had to point out it was 18 miles

• Haha
She did mention it. It hasn't been mentioned again since so who knows if she actually does it

Reactions: 4
What you would only wear it naked :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:Sorry. I never take mine off. Though in my defence it doesn’t have a plastic strap And I think it looksfine
I'm sure yours is lovely but would you really wear all the time? Even if you went to wedding or special night out? 😂

Reactions: 6
She must have seen the kiltwalk chat on here, not that she reads tattle....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They said I use fake tan and I don’t, do I Lee?
Also known as - send me one for free. I don’t pay for things like this, I do a crappy ad and forget to declare and then move on to the next product. What a shallow existence

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must have seen the kiltwalk chat on here, not that she reads tattle....
She’s so predictable 😂

Hi Binny 👋🏻

Good luck to whoever she’s walking with. She probably hasn’t done much training because she thinks taking the dog for a walk twice a day is sufficient training. She’s going to moan all the way round, only perking up when she gets to cash in her free meal voucher

Reactions: 7
She’s so predictable 😂

Hi Binny 👋🏻

Good luck to whoever she’s walking with. She probably hasn’t done much training because she thinks taking the dog for a walk twice a day is sufficient training. She’s going to moan all the way round, only perking up when she gets to cash in her free meal voucher
Ehh she does the extremely high impact Jazzercise as well you know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ehh she does the extremely high impact Jazzercise as well you know!!
Of course, how could I forget the one past time that’s tipped her into elite sportswoman status!

I hope she’s walking with folk from Jazz and they make her stomp all the way round

• Haha
Who's she fundraising for? Usually people would be promoting their cause but not a peep from this one.

Reactions: 4
Who's she fundraising for? Usually people would be promoting their cause but not a peep from this one.
I don’t think folk would mind if she used her platform to raise money for a good cause but she’s too lazy to even talk about it.

She’ll say who it is once she catches up today 😂

Reactions: 7
Of course she won’t he husband literally ran for Aberdeen NICU after P’s birth and she never shared the link to donate once! This was when she was in her heyday and could have helped raise £1000’s as well

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I also thought this. She could use her platform for good for once and raise loads of money for a worthy cause. Knowing her she's probably not fundraising at all and just doing it for bragging rights/content

I also thought this. She could use her platform for good for once and raise loads of money for a worthy cause. Knowing her she's probably not fundraising at all and just doing it for bragging rights/content
The women who did a paid visit to a food bank and didn’t donate a thing and then went of to do paid adverts for the Trussell Trust 🙄

I still remember the time I bumped into her at an event for FOA - Never raised awareness for that prior or while she was there, sat about with a face like a smacked arse and moaned about donations for her kids to take part in activities as it was a “free” event

She wouldn’t know what charity was if it smacked her in the face

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Anyone taking free food for people who’s homes have flooded when their own home is absolutely fine will not bothering about fundraising… she only likes to raise funds for herself!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.