Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to tell her face she’s celebrating her sister, she looks like a spoilt little brat
Ah but remember she admitted about being so jealous of her baby sister she used to hold her nose so she couldn't breathe.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeh that shed is at the Tor-na-coile hotel; I saw it last time I was there. It definitely does need a spruce up, it looks terrible from the outside.
I also agree about the Chromebook ad. How is hanging out her washing related to a fecking ad for technology? She doesn’t have the brain she was born with; it’s been fried off with all that bleach. Dumb cow.

Reactions: 17
The shed looks awful for paying guests! Not a great advert at all in my opinion. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ah but remember she admitted about being so jealous of her baby sister she used to hold her nose so she couldn't breathe.
And her stunted growth in terms of others has never changed. Still trying to be like other influencers and people 10 years younger. Still wearing what others wear because someone says you should, still bleaching her hair because meld says she should. That is a teenager in a 45 year olds body (she looks 45 I know she’s not) never grown up. She must think she’s so lucky being handed everything on a plate but it’s actually resulted in no experience in life or the world. She’s so sheltered and insular. I find it really sad.

F & P probably had a better time at sports day with thier parents not there!

I don't think binny is the big bolloxs at school she says she is so probably keeping a low profile. They've got many days to go on dates, why pick a day the one day of the year when sports day is on.

Bet S is miserable having to come back from her school trip home
All any child wants on special school days/events are their parents there. I just hope either Lees mum or narrow for bed went if their c**ts of parents couldn’t be arsed.
---
Where to begin with this get up?

View attachment 2957139
Rebecca relied on her looks 100%, she offered nothing else and sadly they’ve long gone.. I see her being very jealous of her three girls as they get older.

Reactions: 16
Her hair is dead 💀 I didn’t realise it was this frazzled - her hair years ago was really lovely thick and long… when will she learn? She’s going to end up with none! A good chop and no bleach or heat is what she needs to do and just let it recover - regardles of leesa likes her blonde he’s going to have her bald at this rate it’s dead over half way up!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her hair is dead 💀 I didn’t realise it was this frazzled - her hair years ago was really lovely thick and long… when will she learn? She’s going to end up with none! A good chop and no bleach or heat is what she needs to do and just let it recover - regardles of leesa likes her blonde he’s going to have her bald at this rate it’s dead over half way up!
You can have bleached hair and have healthy hair - Whoever does it is either not upto date with techniques and products to advise her on what to do or Binny 1. Can’t afford the up keep and maintenance properly or 2. Just can’t be bothered

I’ve said before I have bleached hair (naturally darker than Rebecca) it’s twice as long as hers and has never looked like that

Being a blonde is a commitment - she needs to commit and do it properly or shave off and stay a brunette

You'd think with Poppy's 'condition' that sports day would be too overwhelming, seen as going to town and the theatre with her family was too much, so she'd either want her parents support or be kept off that day. I guess Poppy is only overwhelmed when they want to do things as a 4 or only get gifted 4 theatre tickets.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Tor na collie is part owned by Rami, maybe Binny asked him for the shed on the cheap 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She maybe travels to Southport so Shirley Scissorhands can do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You'd think with Poppy's 'condition' that sports day would be too overwhelming, seen as going to town and the theatre with her family was too much, so she'd either want her parents support or be kept off that day. I guess Poppy is only overwhelmed when they want to do things as a 4 or only get gifted 4 theatre tickets.
What is the condition? Been offline for a few days

Reactions: 1
Can someone fill me in please on how we know her mum has a narrow footbed? I really can’t be arsed to trawl back through loads of threads lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone fill me in please on how we know her mum has a narrow footbed? I really can’t be arsed to trawl back through loads of threads lol
She was selling some second hand boots on a local FB marketplace. Said once worn but didn’t fit properly due to her narrow footbed, like it was some kind of flex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.