Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's tit at videos nowadays, bloody rushing through the voiceovers. They are terrible.
---

Agree, but I think the filming of his girls dancing when they were unaware, allowing their safe places (bedrooms etc) to be filmed and the ultimate, allowing his youngest to be filmed unwell live on line was dispicable parenting. He's a creepy git.
On their podcast (what's happened to that BTW???!!) he said he always knew Rebecca was on her period because her "melons got massive" or did he say "jugs" - one or the other and that really made my skin crawl! What modern day young guy in his 30's even says that ffs?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
On their podcast (what's happened to that BTW???!!) he said he always knew Rebecca was on her period because her "melons got massive" or did he say "jugs" - one or the other and that really made my skin crawl! What modern day young guy in his 30's even says that ffs?
It was awful wasn't it? Disgusting juvinile little prick. The father of 3 girls? Awful.

Reactions: 13
Sick little creep. I can't get over him filming the kids in the bath and posting that on the Internet to see, grim.

I know someone who has kids at the same primary and it was definitely sports day when they posted about 'date day'.
---
Her ad filming is soooo lazy. She's promoting a laptop but most of the video is her tidying the house and doing the washing which has got bugger all to do with a laptop. No wonder she gets poor engagement, 2 sheep like her granny crochet top

Last edited:
  • Sad
What a crumpled mess and her face shows it's hitting her that her days of being the focus of attention are well and truly over. 😂

I think she’s totally given up with her hair. It’s only been seen in a scruffy top knot for weeks.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s totally given up with her hair. It’s only been seen in a scruffy top knot for weeks.
She’s at her sisters baby show surely she could have made an effort and as for the adidas trainers 😂

Reactions: 11
Not having a drink until the girls holiday.... Oh a gin, yesterday, oh today also 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s got a face like a smacked arse.. she looks utterly thrilled to be celebrating her sister in that photo

Reactions: 14
What has her doing a washing and watering plants got to do With a laptop ? She sat for 30 seconds and zoomed into a zip line photo ? Sold. Well done acer 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the baby shower in a garden shed? Surely Daddy cannon could’ve helped out, I know trust fund Tiggy’s shrimp slinger can’t be raking it in but a garden shed????
IMG_6348.jpeg
IMG_6349.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I was driving to an osteopath appointment this morning feeling like death...I saw in my rear view mirror this vision in blue. It was a broderie anglaise pattern, long sleeved, ironed and styled with clean white trainers. But none of it was OTT. Honestly girls, I wish I'd rolled down the window and asked where her dress was from. She was so unassuming, I couldn't tell you where she was going but she looked fabulous.

Nothing like Princess Bubblegum over here 😬

Reactions: 2
Where to begin with this get up?

View attachment 2957139
That awful hairstyle AGAIN. The cheap, unironed Shein dress only printed on one side.

But best of all is her bulldog chewing a wasp, foot stampy, absolutely raging that 15 witches on tattle ruined her floggy life, expression.

She’s utterly miserable.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And this is before Trust Fund Tig’s baby takes up all the attention.

Meltdowns incoming.
---
In the baby shower in a garden shed? Surely Daddy cannon could’ve helped out, I know trust fund Tiggy’s shrimp slinger can’t be raking it in but a garden shed????View attachment 2957257View attachment 2957258
This is all just to show us tattlers she finally got her nails done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's not a great ad for the 'sheddie' if that's at the hotel. It needs quite a bit of work on it to feature. Looks pretty tatty. 🙊
---
I can't remember Binny ever having a baby shower?....

But she did have a 'surprise' 30th right enough. At Andrews wasn't it? 😉

Don't think they've been in the town since 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.