Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deeside Activity Centre between Kinker and Aboyne. It’s actually brilliant fun. Great place to take your kids…but of course they don’t! You can buy brilliant steaks in the shop too!
Ah right. All I could think of was Kart Start! Nice steaks are always good! Think last time I was there we had BBQ steak but that’s was a long time ago and I actually thought it had closed down

Imagine if Trust Fund Tig has a baby boy! Beggy will be beside herself 😂she will be so jealous, not because she wanted a boy, that was Lee but it would be the first boy for mummy and daddy Cannon, having two girls and three granddaughters.

Reactions: 11
Why is she karting BBC at lunchtime with led and not with her kids?? She’s just the worst.

Reactions: 4
It was sports day at her kids school today i believe. Has she blown it off to go go karting and drinking with her husband. Wtaf.....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Well maybe the sister will benefit too? That’ll be even worse!
It maybe depends on whether Binny has had financial benefit from them before. If they’ve money to spare in the past and split it between the two of them then that’s one thing but if they’ve had to bail Binny out before then maybe they’ll just give money to Tiggy
---
I know a few people whose kids go to their school and it was definitely sports day for the entire school. Ive seen it on their socials. No mention of it on Binnys stories though.....
I can absolutely see her papping off the kids at the drop of a hat but I thought marginally better of Lee.

Shame on the pair of them, that’s awful. If it is an advert would they stipulate it had to be recorded yesterday? And if so then maybe they are desperate for cash but how many parents have to use annual leave or even unpaid leave and do it to go to sport’s day.

They’re the worst.

Reactions: 11
I know a few people whose kids go to their school and it was definitely sports day for the entire school. Ive seen it on their socials. No mention of it on Binnys stories though.....
She’s missed sports day before.

She’s a bleep.

Reactions: 8
She’s missed sports day before.

She’s a bleep.
And school shows and assemblies

She missed an important one for S - I think she had a PT session which she felt was more important or something like that..

Tbf is she even allowed at sports day.. the last time she went she filmed and photographed it and put it on her public instagram with other people’s kids clearly visible and identifiable - I can imagine people weren’t happy

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Never mind Binny, we all know she's a selfish witch but you'd think LEE would want to go as he is away a bit- I say "a bit" cos he has a cushy rotation! He says he misses the kids and I'm sure he does, but you'd think he'd want to watch them.

Reactions: 13
If they chose to go for a date with go karting and lunch instead of going to kids sports day, that’s really crappy. That’s 100% the stuff kids remember - nothing worse than looking about the crowd for your parents and they aren’t there - obvs forgivable when it’s not possible to attend due to work commitments but not cos they got a ‘better offer’ 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 26
F & P probably had a better time at sports day with thier parents not there!

I don't think binny is the big bolloxs at school she says she is so probably keeping a low profile. They've got many days to go on dates, why pick a day the one day of the year when sports day is on.

Bet S is miserable having to come back from her school trip home

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt but aren’t there 2 or 3 schools in their villaaaaaaage?

Maybe it wasn't filmed same day. She likes to play cat and mouse to keep the chat going on here as without it she has nothing.

My parents worked incredibly hard and missed most of my things at school but I did have other family members supporting me, it hurt at the time but they worked incredibly hard for us as a family.
So fair enough if they had missed it fir those reasons, but this pair have duck all else to do. The vile thing is the upload of pathetic date videos. We know she's a c but Lee Meldrum is an even shittier Father than I thought he was.

Reactions: 7
Maybe it wasn't filmed same day. She likes to play cat and mouse to keep the chat going on here as without it she has nothing.

My parents worked incredibly hard and missed most of my things at school but I did have other family members supporting me, it hurt at the time but they worked incredibly hard for us as a family.
So fair enough if they had missed it fir those reasons, but this pair have duck all else to do. The vile thing is the upload of pathetic date videos. We know she's a c but Lee Meldrum is an even shittier Father than I thought he was.
Lee cemented the crappy father role when he allowed himself to be filmed with a disappointed reaction to the gender of his youngest child, and subsequently let her post it online.

(Just to clarify, I know gender disappointment is a thing and I know lots of parents feel it. It’s natural and should be validated and acknowledged. Privately. And not shared with your child who one day might see it and realise you were disappointed they weren’t the other sex).

Reactions: 18
Get yourself an "acre" Chromebook using her code ...

THICK.View attachment 2956289
She's tit at videos nowadays, bloody rushing through the voiceovers. They are terrible.
---
Lee cemented the crappy father role when he allowed himself to be filmed with a disappointed reaction to the gender of his youngest child, and subsequently let her post it online.

(Just to clarify, I know gender disappointment is a thing and I know lots of parents feel it. It’s natural and should be validated and acknowledged. Privately. And not shared with your child who one day might see it and realise you were disappointed they weren’t the other sex).
Agree, but I think the filming of his girls dancing when they were unaware, allowing their safe places (bedrooms etc) to be filmed and the ultimate, allowing his youngest to be filmed unwell live on line was dispicable parenting. He's a creepy git.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.