Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her parents have been trying to sell that place on and off for years, they did move away for a while and bought a thumping house, still count shift East mains and moved back selling the other one.

Reactions: 12
Her parents have been trying to sell that place on and off for years, they did move away for a while and bought a thumping house, still count shift East mains and moved back selling the other one.
I remember, the other one was a stunner of a property, Edinburgh area wasn't it? It must have been a gut wrench to sell especially if their heart wasn't in coming back to the exclusive development in Inchmarlo 😉. Binny should have bought the parents house or rented from them with a legal agreement around protecting both daughters inheritance in the future, Trust fund Tiggy getting cash or I'm guessing her folks helped her with the flat she has. The Meldrums could then have invested in property to rent out and she could have been a property mogul. 🏠 💰💰💰

Reactions: 9
How I would laugh if the senior Canons up sticks and moved to Edinburgh to be with Tiggy and the baby 🤭 Binny would be apoplectic

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How I would laugh if the senior Canons up sticks and moved to Edinburgh to be with Tiggy and the baby 🤭 Binny would be apoplectic
I think they want to live down there - it was the Banchory house they tried to sell in the first place. They probably had to sell something for whatever reason and when it wouldn’t they had no choice but to sell up down there and move back up here

Reactions: 6
Did they sell to bail binny out?!
In other news - anyone see the case with a clothing brand and influencer being ruled by the ASA? Lack of ad label, they’ve said it’s setting a precedent for social media misuse of ads….binny should be worried!

Reactions: 11
Just had a thought..... Binny will probably benefit when Mumsie and Dadsie's house is sold..... Maybe a house move on the cards yet....

Reactions: 6
Well maybe the sister will benefit too? That’ll be even worse!

Reactions: 1
Well maybe the sister will benefit too? That’ll be even worse!
Probably why they’re selling. Trust fund Tigs doesn’t have a big job and there’s no way narrow footbed’s grandchild can be born in A FLAT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂

See the smug married Pinnochio posts are back. 🤢
---
Dreamy date, dreamy husband. Maybe tell Lee what the script is Rebecca. He looks far from happy or dreamy. Positively pissed off and irritated I'd say. 😂
What in the non binary is he wearing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you noticed she hasn’t mentioned going to get her hair done in a while ?
She’s clearly been getting it done as there’s no roots
Thought she was letting it grow out naturally? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Something fishy about these date posts.....

Could it be Binny trying to lovelomb Leesa so he won't nag at her to get a job and accept her laziness.

Or are they at make or break time?

Reactions: 8
Something fishy about these date posts.....

Could it be Binny trying to lovelomb Leesa so he won't nag at her to get a job and accept her laziness.

Or are they at make or break time?
I’d say it’s all an ad. This is the second time she’s been at the pace in aboyne. Is she trying to prove a point because she didn’t get invited to the Banchory lodge party?

Reactions: 10
There's definitely a motive. Nothing about it is sincere or genuine. 🤣

Post boasting about being loves young dream usually means you're lightyears away from happiness.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.