Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her level of immaturity continues to astound…mummy and daddy are moving so she wants to move. Kitchen extension and kitchen units are a replica of theirs. The home décor is the same. She needs to cut those apron strings and start acting her age! I know her parents are still relatively young but she will never cope when they aren’t around. I honestly have never met anyone who is so emotionally stunted.

Reactions: 10
It is blindingly obvious that she never got a valuation for their house, she's just working off Mumsie and Dadsie's. I wonder if Mumsie and Dadsie also put their foot down about them going on the market at the same time given there is probably limited interest in battenburg patio, pine decor houses given the new builds next door.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has Beggy been photoshopping the house pics for Mumsie? They appear to have the worlds longest toilet and toilet roll 😂 and the tiles on the back wall are a different length to the side wall

IMG_6297.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I do think their parents house is nicer as a whole, though agree the traditional wood dates it more there's nothing wrong with it. Compared to Binny's which is incredibly overlooked now (not to mention it's horrific history) the new development will have impacted on parents house plot far less. The price is significantly lower than a few years back when Binny was promoting it in her hey day but that's the same for a lot of property in that price bracket and area. It will have had far more investment in it's upkeep than Binny has done for sure. A lot of their improvements seem to be a bit slap dash. There must have been a sale on with oil burners between them also. How original. 🙄
Binny's does bugger all about the boiler, that patio and the terrible water damage to the exterior.

I think it's hilarious she's tried to recreate her parents house. It's a little pathetic to be honest. As others have said she's emotionally stunted. What a fool she is.

When's this girls trip? 🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 15
“My skin is fuller, if that’s a thing”

No binny that’s just your little hamster cheeks- nothing to do with the cream or whatever it is you are trying to sell 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can we have a link??
You can’t post links to houses here because it would reveal her parents’ address
---
What does she look like?! I wouldn’t go to my work with creased clothes, it’s the least she could do to make herself presentable. Everything is so half arsed with her

Reactions: 7
Was it buy one ugly log burner get one free? Old Binny hasn’t an original thought in her head!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That ad, what a tit show. Scripted and poorly delivered. How she can show her face I do not know. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.