Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they try to see it before on Aberdeen buy swap and sell last year?

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, looking at the parents house. She doesn't half try and emulate them doesn't she? Unbelievable. Absolutely zero individuality in her home. It's a little bit creepy if you ask me.
She's even more of a sad fucker now having seen that. 😂
Oh she'll be moving with Mumsie and Dadsie if they're staying in the area. No way she'll stay there herself. She's going to absolutely melt otherwise. When her sister has her baby she'll self combust in jealousy.

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell, looking at the parents house. She doesn't half try and emulate them doesn't she? Unbelievable. Absolutely zero individuality in her home. It's a little bit creepy if you ask me.
She's even more of a sad fucker now having seen that. 😂
Oh she'll be moving with Mumsie and Dadsie if they're staying in the area. No way she'll stay there herself. She's going to absolutely melt otherwise. When her sister has her baby she'll self combust in jealousy.
Big fans of the fake panelling too 😂

They’ll be moving to Edinburgh to be nearer the new baby and leave the 35 year old baby behind!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always have a look at ASPC to see what’s coming on the market (I have a few places that I own and rent out). Anyhoo yeah that’s just come on the market today.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but their house is awful. I see where Binny gets her distinctive lack of taste from. Fake panelling and orange wood. So aspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have no idea, someone further up posted and said it’s for sale. It’s pretty easy to find on aspc it’s the only one on the street for sale
But how far exactly is the nearest affordable pub? I don’t suppose it matters to those in such an exclusive street…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her parents house looks better kept and looked after than Beggys but it’s still rank! The orange wood looks awful and very dated!

Reactions: 5
I have no idea, someone further up posted and said it’s for sale. It’s pretty easy to find on aspc it’s the only one on the street for sale
Interesting her parents house was for sale a year or two ago and I think it’s lower in price now!! And yet remarkably Murder Mansion has gone up according to Beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can she have just gotten her nails done but they still look like they have a week or 2 worth of growth on them??

Reactions: 6
Interesting her parents house was for sale a year or two ago and I think it’s lower in price now!! And yet remarkably Murder Mansion has gone up according to Beggy.
Only way that house has risen in value would probably be because they under paid when they paid it? No way it’s worth more than the original value.

I also highly doubt they would have had a surveyor in to do a real valuation. She probably just going off what mummy and daddy was told.

Reactions: 5
That was easier to find than I thought! Do they still have those trees surrounding their house? As Binny is now overlooked by houses.
As far as I can remember from when the site plan of the new houses first went up, the new development doesn’t go round as far as mumsie & dadsie’s house. Yet. I guess there is a good chance more of the forest will be cleared away for even more houses in the coming years & the cannon’s won’t want to live next to peasants; even if the houses are really expensive!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.