Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It shouldn’t be surprising now but staying in those sweaty gym clothes all day 🤮 she must be stinking

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Totally stinking! Why do so many ‘influencers’ not factor in a shower soon after they exercise? Not like they have anything more important to do in their day 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The amount of free time that pleb has infuriates me! I wish I had that much free time during the day to indulge in whatever I wanted to do.🥺 But some of us have to work Binny!
Although…I wouldn’t swap lives with her…she has zero purpose in life & at least my children see me working as a team with their dad to provide us all with a nice life & the lesson that hard work does count.
Sorry…rant over. She just irritates me - especially after a tough day!

Reactions: 19
The amount of free time that pleb has infuriates me! I wish I had that much free time during the day to indulge in whatever I wanted to do.🥺 But some of us have to work Binny!
Although…I wouldn’t swap lives with her…she has zero purpose in life & at least my children see me working as a team with their dad to provide us all with a nice life & the lesson that hard work does count.
Me too!!! I don’t get this much ‘me’ time in a whole week let alone a day!!! Why she isn’t fit as a fiddle with a sparkling house. Lazy, self centred trollop!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So her parents house is on the market! Probably why Beggy wanted to move. Her childminder is on the move!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Rant away, sorry you've had a bad day. 😞
I'm in no way jealous and I wouldn't swap her life, I'd be bored after day two if that, however, I would swap the OPPORTUNITY she has in her lap. In her case, thoroughly wasted spent filming herself tootling about doing duck all and actually believing people are interested in that tit. I have a friend in palliative care only a few years older than a Binny and her days are more full than this midden presently. What a waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Rant away, sorry you've had a bad day. 😞
I'm in no way jealous and I wouldn't swap her life, I'd be bored after day two however. I would swap the OPPORTUNITY she has in her lap. In her case, thoroughly wasted filming herself tootling about doing duck all and actually believing people are interested in that tit. I have a friend in palliative care only a few years older than a Binny and her days are more full than this midden presently. What a waste.
So sorry to hear about your friend. 💐 It puts everything in to perspective doesn’t it. I agree about the opportunity she has…yet she is letting it pass her by & has done for years.
Thank you…sadly someone I work for passed away & I found out today.
---
So her parents house is on the market! Probably why Beggy wanted to move. Her childminder is on the move!
Now it all makes sense! Bye-bye babysitters!

• Heart
So her wanting to move is all down to jealousy that her parents are moving. Amazing!

off to check ASPC. (Didn’t sell last time though!)

Her mums house is much nicer although I can see where Binny gets her open plan kitchen, log burner and wood panelling obsession from 😂

Her mums bathroom is much nicer though not a fake marble tile in site

Reactions: 6
Her mums house is much nicer although I can see where Binny gets her open plan kitchen, log burner and wood panelling obsession from 😂

Her mums bathroom is much nicer though not a fake marble tile in site
Did Binny share that her parents are moving?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.