Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the reason she isn’t moving as those large new builds behind her are going for £630000. Same she paid for her mucky mansion!

Reactions: 2
I’m gonna sound like such a bleep here but a 5k in 33 mins is not fast 😂
I’ve never known a woman who needs a job and a thyroid referral more than her.

Reactions: 13
Years ago myself and some friends ran the race for life for one of our friends mums. I didnt train for it and I was overweight at the time. I was not particularly healthy and I ran the 5k in like 35 mins.

Reactions: 6
To be fair on this incredibly rare occasion I have my OH and kids on “find my”. With the kids it’s safety based, with my OH it’s so when he’s working away I can check his ETA on his journey home and he doesn’t have to update to account for traffic etc.

I never check it for any other reason.
I'm with you there also for same reasons. Husband is on the road in his job, it's a safety and when is he likely to be home issue for us, also if I'm working late he can see if I've left the office and starts our meal as he can see me also. I absolutely see no issue in location sharing at all but we've met people who are HORRIFIED at us doing so, which tbh says more about them than us. 😂 Husband has even managed (twice) to help me find my phone when I've stupidly left it in a big store or once outside, 😂. I can check if he's likely to pass our favourite takeaway with his job allocations too 😁.

Reactions: 8
I'm with you there also for same reasons. Husband is on the road in his job, it's a safety and when is he likely to be home issue for us, also if I'm working late he can see if I've left the office and starts our meal as he can see me also. I absolutely see no issue in location sharing at all but we've met people who are HORRIFIED at us doing so, which tbh says more about them than us. 😂 Husband has even managed (twice) to help me find my phone when I've stupidly left it in a big store or once outside, 😂. I can check if he's likely to pass our favourite takeaway with his job allocations too 😁.
Same here - he or I know when to start tea!! Haha. Not in an oppressive way, just to keep track.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like it's finally nail day! Hope it's a double appointment she's booked to deal with that mess

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The spinning round of the camera makes me die inside. Imagine driving past and seeing a full grown woman doing this🫣

Absolute bleeping sad sack - if she was chocolate she would eat herself. What a belter babe 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please let Lee be held back on the rig so missy can't go on her girls trip.
Think he's home affording to her shitok.

Rebecca will you PLEASE turn that bloody lampshade in your living room round. What a state. 🤣

Nails done. Thank duck.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.