Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve found it now.
Everyone could find some symptoms of ADHD if they tried. Doesn’t mean they have it. It’s insulting to say she thinks she has it and then not going for a diagnosis. She’s done that with plenty of medical issues though.
She probably also thinks you can be a little bit autistic 🙄

Reactions: 17
Not moving but someone tagged her in this property a few days ago. And no not stalking her the solicitors page randomly showed up in my feed and noticed the tagged names.

View attachment 2946642
This is right next door to the unit and hotel, literally share the same driveway.

As for Beggy, she and Lee probably never have to worry money wise, not as long as Daddy Cannon is director at Altera in Westhill!

Reactions: 6
It was the breadcrumming of Poppy's 'condition' again after having deleted all her videos after divulging too much being called out after being featured in an article. It's all already been said about her self diagnosis, vain, bored, lazy, self obsessed.

Reactions: 13
She has not got Lee air tagged 😂😂😂
I’m sorry but WTF
Why do you need to know where your OH is 24/7?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How are two children that are in school all day su su much easier than three children that are in school all day?!
And judging by that food, the OG’s are also lazy, appearance obsessed witches.

Reactions: 9
Tbf if you have the family iPhones linked for family sharing they come up on the find my app.

That picture of her and meld though🤮gads

Reactions: 3
Of course she has a tracker on Lee. For the odd occasion he’s allowed out to the nearest affordable pub. It is quite far you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Caved and watched her latest YT. So she's now running Parkrun and thinks Crathes Castle is a tough one and her time 33mins ish is good going. There are 7 much tougher ones in Scotland. The toughest one being Lanark Moor. As a lady many years older than beggy I ran Lanark Moor a few weeks ago in just over 30mins. I'm no runner and my time was not fast. If she thinks she is some super speedy Parkrunner she needs to get a grip.
She's really peed me off with her stupid comment of how her time is really good. NO IT'S NOT REBECCA!!

Reactions: 8
I’ve found it now.
Everyone could find some symptoms of ADHD if they tried. Doesn’t mean they have it. It’s insulting to say she thinks she has it and then not going for a diagnosis. She’s done that with plenty of medical issues though.
She probably also thinks you can be a little bit autistic 🙄
This is it. People who say ‘oh I think I have xyz but I don’t need a diagnosis ‘ and carry on with life, they are, without realising it, belittling the people who actually do live with these conditions. It’s exhausting and controls so much of their lives, the last thing they need are idiots self diagnosing and then ( because they don’t actually have anything wrong) just carry on about their lives, whilst those that do feel doubly upset as they feel they should be able to too!

Reactions: 17
To be fair on this incredibly rare occasion I have my OH and kids on “find my”. With the kids it’s safety based, with my OH it’s so when he’s working away I can check his ETA on his journey home and he doesn’t have to update to account for traffic etc.

I never check it for any other reason.

Caved and watched her latest YT. So she's now running Parkrun and thinks Crathes Castle is a tough one and her time 33mins ish is good going. There are 7 much tougher ones in Scotland. The toughest one being Lanark Moor. As a lady many years older than beggy I ran Lanark Moor a few weeks ago in just over 30mins. I'm no runner and my time was not fast. If she thinks she is some super speedy Parkrunner she needs to get a grip.
She's really peed me off with her stupid comment of how her time is really good. NO IT'S NOT REBECCA!!
She ran that parkrun on 4th May. She's not been since and the time she ran before that was in 2019. She is not regularly doing park run, she's done it for attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.