Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does S really need thousands of strangers watching her mum strip her bed? It's such a gross invasion of privacy.

Breakfast with the OG's, that will be mumsie and dadsie then 👌
I thought it maybe stood for “own girls” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought it maybe stood for “own girls” 😂
Don't be daft, she only goes out with the inconveniences when she has to.

Just watched the ADHD self diagnosis snippets, she's made a right arse of herself there. Cows will land on the moon before Rebecca Meldrum has ADHD

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I put my hair up in a similar way when I do my make up. Then I take it down and actually style it. For someone who bangs on about her hair so much, she’s a poor example of it!!!

Reactions: 9
Who the duck are the OGs.... she is such a sad act in the way she talks!
Do we know when the girls holiday is? I am living for the meltdowns and "anxiety" it's going to bring

Reactions: 4
If everyone in the world now has ADHD, does that mean nobody has it? Why is everyone on Instagram self diagnosing themselves with it? We all have things about ourselves we'd like to improve, it doesn't mean we've all got ADHD. I don't think people should be allowed to say they've got a condition (if that's the right word) without a formal, professional diagnosis. It undermines the people who actually do have the condition, and it dilutes the meaning of the condition itself.
TLDR: duck off beggy with your self diagnosis. You are a first class idiot.

Reactions: 24
I thought it meant other girls!!!
I think Binny meant it in the usual ‘Original Gangsters’ but a) she couldn’t be less gangster if her life depended on it and b) I don’t think she has many chums, or not ones that she sees every day so I was taking the piss a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Binny meant it in the usual ‘Original Gangsters’ but a) she couldn’t be less gangster if her life depended on it and b) I don’t think she has many chums, or not ones that she sees every day so I was taking the piss a bit
Su su edgy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I put my hair up in a similar way when I do my make up. Then I take it down and actually style it. For someone who bangs on about her hair so much, she’s a poor example of it!!!
She’s seen Molly Mae wear it like this, so she’s right on this bandwagon, even though she’s got the style of an old nan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to immortalise this absolute shite here

“I can sometimes be quite manic, and then others times very like “oooo” there’s not really much of an in-between with me, there is an in-between, I get really fixated on things”

Rebecca you are a bored housewife with no purpose. No need for a diagnoses here.
It isn't ADHD Rebecca. Being consumed by how your hair looks and what you wear on holiday is called vanity. Not ADHD.

Reactions: 19
Who called her diagnosing herself with adhd? Pisses me off as my child has it and really struggles in life. She just uses these things for content and the latest fad 😡
I did, but I’m sure others saw it coming too. My child is undergoing assessment so I have a little knowledge. Where has she actually spoken about it then?

Reactions: 3
I did, but I’m sure others saw it coming too. My child is undergoing assessment so I have a little knowledge. Where has she actually spoken about it then?
I think it’s her YouTube. I don’t want to give her views…so just going by what’s said on here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.