Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to immortalise this absolute shite here

“I can sometimes be quite manic, and then others times very like “oooo” there’s not really much of an in-between with me, there is an in-between, I get really fixated on things”

Rebecca you are a bored housewife with no purpose. No need for a diagnoses here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

“I can sometimes be quite manic, and then others times very like “oooo” there’s not really much of an in-between with me, there is an in-between, I get really fixated on things”

Rebecca you are a bored housewife with no purpose. No need for a diagnoses here.
The way she is avoiding looking in to the camera…not even she believes the shite she is spouting & hoping her followers fall for! It’s another excuse for her behaviour & why she can’t work. She is pathetic with no focus or purpose in her life.

Reactions: 23
The way she is avoiding looking in to the camera…not even she believes the shite she is spouting & hoping her followers fall for! It’s another excuse for her behaviour & why she can’t work. She is pathetic with no focus or purpose in her life.
Totally! She's talking a heap of lies. What a shitbag she is.

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t want to get a diagnosis because she knows that an NHS professional will tell her there is nothing wrong with her. And she had no problem sticking at vlogging when it was making her good money. Funny, that.

Reactions: 28

Nope, still not seeing why she thinks she had it. Poppy hasn’t slept well and doesn’t dance to her tune so she’s Googled it and thinks that she has ADHD. Half of the reason she is how she is is because she’s thick and the other is because she’s lazy. Throw on a sprinkle of entitlement, ignorance and boredom and that’s what I see. She is so insulting and doesn’t care. “I don’t mean this flippantly...” before she diagnoses herself and comes out with pug ignorant shite.

It’s not ADHD to fixate on your hair - it’s because you’re married to a man who likes his wifey to look a certain way. And you’re bored.

It’s not ADHD to want to live abroad - it’s normal. A lot of people fantasise about jacking it all in and living in the son. And you’re bored.

It’s not ADHD to worry about what you’re going to wear on holiday, it’s self-absorbed vanity and a failure to think about anyone else. This is made worse by the fact you have three daughters (who you probably leave to pack their own cases) and whose holidays you ruin because you’ve set unrealistic weight loss targets on yourself and you haven’t met them. You’ve got far too much time on your hands so you’re bored.

“Not that I would do anything about it”, get in the sea fuckface. And tidy that room you’re in you lazy walloper

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Eldest away in a school trip to London, hope she has a fab time. School trips were great at that age.

By the time she comes home she will be 'better travelled' than her Mother I am sure. 😂

Mother Dearest has her 'girls trip' coming up. She said it herself she has anxiety about holiday wardrobe and feeling inappropriately dressed. Bring on the meltdown. 🍿🍿🍿
---
Sad lump session more like. She's clueless. It's a bright sunny morning and not dark winter months. 😂😂😂

What a dick.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Not moving but someone tagged her in this property a few days ago. And no not stalking her the solicitors page randomly showed up in my feed and noticed the tagged names.

114DED60-76C4-43DB-A7B6-B126191F50FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Eldest away in a school trip to London, hope she has a fab time. School trips were great at that age.
I remember Binny talking about this. I'm sure this was the one where Binny wanted her to the yoga retreat as it was free and she wasn't allowed to go to Barcelona because it was too expensive.

Reactions: 7
She has stooped to new, lower levels with this ADHD crap. I hope more people than just us are as disgusted with her as she deserves.

Narcisistic/borderline/antisocial personality disorder, however, I would believe.

Amazing property - no way in hell could they afford it though (unless it’s beside a landfill site or something!!)
Yeah, because that looks closer to the centre of town 🤥🤣

Reactions: 9
Amazing property - no way in hell could they afford it though (unless it’s beside a landfill site or something!!)
Yeah, I just had a look at that property. Unless she can pull quarter of a million in cash out of her arse I don’t know how her friend thinks that’s happening 🤣

• Haha
I remember Binny talking about this. I'm sure this was the one where Binny wanted her to the yoga retreat as it was free and she wasn't allowed to go to Barcelona because it was too expensive.
Was it not baking and yoga. Seems like S managed to get out of that one

Reactions: 5
Was it not baking and yoga. Seems like S managed to get out of that one
I’m actually shocked she’s put her hand in her pocket and paid for her to go on a trip but then again it means
1. She has one less kid to look after and
2. Got to keep up the pretence of being su su rich

Reactions: 7
See Harry is single again - go on Becca, it’s your big chance NOW. You’re all Harry has been looking for 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Urgh. Just watching her strip that bed. She literally has no get up and go. It’s painful to watch.

Urgh. Just watching her strip that bed. She literally has no get up and go. It’s painful to watch.
Yes why would you film that?! Her face is miserable. Most of us manage to strip and change a bed AND hold down a full time job- imagine!!

Mother Dearest has her 'girls trip' coming up. She said it herself she has anxiety about holiday wardrobe and feeling inappropriately dressed. Bring on the meltdown. 🍿🍿🍿

That’s because when the vile cow was young and skinny, she used to post things like - fatties shouldn’t wear skinny jeans.

Now she’s one of them, she hates it.

It’s not ADHD, it’s just spoilt, whiny footstamping.

She wants to eat fried eggs on crappy white bread with margarine and be skinny, dammit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally agree - she was looking so shifty! And on one hand bragging about how much the house had gone up in value, but then saying that it didn't acually cover the work they'd had done - which is it Beggy? They've done the kitchen/ two bathrooms and had some crappy panelling done as far as I can tell. Oh, and a couple of badly placed log burners and some painting.

Reactions: 11
Does S really need thousands of strangers watching her mum strip her bed? It's such a gross invasion of privacy.

Breakfast with the OG's, that will be mumsie and dadsie then 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.