Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 30 days of things that bring her joy got to day 7 😳🤦‍♀️🤣
I really don’t understand why she still insists on starting these 30 days things, she just consistently makes a fool of herself by never getting past a week of them. What an idiot this woman is 🤡

Reactions: 17
What has she said about having ADHD?
That going through 'all they went through' with Poppy, she realises she probably has ADHD too and proceeded to give reasons on why she thinks that, like... being obsessed by her hair, or making rash decisions.

Reactions: 4
That going through 'all they went through' with Poppy, she realises she probably has ADHD too and proceeded to give reasons on why she thinks that, like... being obsessed by her hair, or making rash decisions.
Ah ok so not just bored then?

Does Poppy also have an ADHD diagnosis

Reactions: 3
30 days of imaginary illness and conditions coming up on my channel guys!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ah ok so not just bored then?

Does Poppy also have an ADHD diagnosis
She is absolutely just bored! If she really thought she had ADHD she’s want a diagnosis!

It’s a hard thing to have to live with in the current fast paced, structured world we live in but I can manage to hold down a job, parent my kids (I’m not Maria von Trapp mind you!), drive on the motorway, eat a variety of meals and not be obsessed with my hair. I have found the adult and child diagnosis experience very rigorous with a lot of effort from both sides (e.g. they needed a family member to fill in information about me, asked for school reports and a full history from birth to the current time), I’m not sure ‘I’m obsessed with my hair and don’t want a job’ will cut it. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s face it, we all have a wee something in is - obsessing over things, losing interest in certain things quickly, and other ADHD traits but it doesn’t mean we have actual ADHD - she does not have it, she is just a bored housewife who thinks she is too posh to get a job or do anything worthwhile

Reactions: 30
Making rash decisions..... But gives no examples as that would be admitting possible mistakes ?

I'd say many are coming from a place of selfishness, self entitlement, lack of maturity, never taking accountability with a huge dollop of thinking she knows it all on top. 😂

Reactions: 13
She makes rash decisions because she doesn’t have critical thinking skills, because she’s never had a job.

She gets fixated on tit because she has nothing else to occupy her mind, because she’s never had a job.

She flits from one thing to the next because she’s bored, because she’s never had a job.

She doesn’t like social situations because she lacks social skills and topics to talk about - because she’s never had a job.
100% correct

Reactions: 6
I think she's purposely never completed these 30 day trends so she can turn round and say ohhhh its because I've got ADHD. If she's not interested in getting diagnosed why would you go round saying you've got it, doesn't make sense to me.

It's another of her airy fairy ideas that gives her a get out clause to keep acting like she does.

Reactions: 10
I think she's purposely never completed these 30 day trends so she can turn round and say ohhhh its because I've got ADHD. If she's not interested in getting diagnosed why would you go round saying you've got it, doesn't make sense to me.

It's another of her airy fairy ideas that gives her a get out clause to keep acting like she does.
You go round saying it as you want to be able to use it as an excuse without taking any responsibility for the consequences of your behaviour. Which is the story of Binny’s life.

Life is going to become increasingly tough for Lee as he gets older. He is the sole earner and has the misfortune of being coupled up with someone who will use alleged ADHD as a reason for not getting and job and sub-optimal behaviour (wild spending!) without making any attempts to mitigate the the detriment to her family.

I don’t think she has ADHD. I think she is depressed and lacking in motivation. Her “hyper focus” is due to a lack of structure and lack of meaningful activity to occupy and divert her brain. I also think she has limited emotional maturity and poor self-regulation in terms of impulses and emotions

It is interesting that Poppy’s apparently genuine issues are not in anyway front and centre in what has become the Rebecca show

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.