Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tell me again Beggy how you can come in the house, set up the camera to film yourself
coming back in the house, or to get out of bed in the morn, film your whole day, edit it, voiceover it and publish it?

When I scroll instagram for 20 minutes looking for the phone I’ve lost 🤪🤪🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jeez, just reading here. We smelt this tit ages ago. duck me, does , every c on social media now have a diagnosis of adhd? Is this what she's using to explain her behaviour traits? Talk about jumping on the effing instawankers bandwagon.

So many attention seeking bloody timeweasters taking valuable resources away from those who genuinely need it. Boils my piddle.

I'll give her a diagnosis - she's a self obsessed lazy witch. End of.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
This melt does NOT have ADD or ADHD. I have and I can assure you these is waaayyyyyy more to having it than having a busy mind or jumping from sentence to sentence. These cockwombles think because they waffle tit into a camera and fanny about making beds all day that they have ADHD. Nope you don’t. What she has is a lack of social skills which can come across as neurodivergence. She has no idea how hard it is to mask who you really are every day of your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn't think it was possible for someone's nails to infuriate me so much, but there you go.
They're like old wonky gravestones that have been in the cemetery since the 1800s.
Screenshot_20240519_142509_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Her agent pal Beggy Lamb Hobson is currently moving because she can't afford her house anymore. This would be the only reason Binny would move, nothing else.

Reactions: 8
The photo of her with the saw 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her face is MASSIVE, I honestly can’t get over the change in someone over the space of a few years. Maybe she’s on steroids or is it just sheer gluttony?

Reactions: 7
She makes rash decisions because she doesn’t have critical thinking skills, because she’s never had a job.

She gets fixated on tit because she has nothing else to occupy her mind, because she’s never had a job.

She flits from one thing to the next because she’s bored, because she’s never had a job.

She doesn’t like social situations because she lacks social skills and topics to talk about - because she’s never had a job.

Reactions: 32
The photo of her with the saw 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her face is MASSIVE, I honestly can’t get over the change in someone over the space of a few years. Maybe she’s on steroids or is it just sheer gluttony?
She just looks like her dad. If you put him in a wig it’s Beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So why mention it 🙄
She is always SO rude!
---
Didn't think it was possible for someone's nails to infuriate me so much, but there you go.
They're like old wonky gravestones that have been in the cemetery since the 1800s.
View attachment 2945315
they’re grim and surely unhygienic. Unless she uses a nail brush every time she washes her hands she’ll have all sorts of germs up there, just gross. Added to that they look naff and are wonky!

Reactions: 4
Who called her diagnosing herself with adhd? Pisses me off as my child has it and really struggles in life. She just uses these things for content and the latest fad 😡
She has been alluding for some time. I suspect this is what she attributes to her not being able to work. It’s a buzz word for her - yet reality for so many.

Reactions: 9
She's an absolute Fuckwit. Just when I think she cannot get any more grabby out comes the cloak of Munchausen.
---
She has been alluding for some time. I suspect this is what she attributes to her not being able to work. It’s a buzz word for her - yet reality for so many.
Exactly. It's all shite. She couldn't even spell ADHD. Bet she doesn't even know what it stands for.

Apparently professional services were inundated with requests for ADHD & autism diagnoses after Mrs Hinch announced her & her son have autism. Many of those people trying to diagnose themselves after watching these “influencers” make it the new “trend” are taking appointments away from adults & children who are in genuine & desperate need of support & care. It’s sickening actually.

Reactions: 16
Showing your girls how it's done?
What the actual duck is she spewing now?
---
Apparently professional services were inundated with requests for ADHD & autism diagnoses after Mrs Hinch announced her & her son have autism. Many of those people trying to diagnose themselves after watching these “influencers” make it the new “trend” are taking appointments away from adults & children who are in genuine & desperate need of support & care. It’s sickening actually.
Yip, everyone was on it. Half the bloody Loose Women panel also. Gives me the rage. 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Mrs Hinch & Binny have as much chance of having autism or adhd as I do growing a penis!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.