Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Who called her diagnosing herself with adhd? Pisses me off as my child has it and really struggles in life. She just uses these things for content and the latest fad 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She must be quite unfit. It I did a class like that for an hour, I think my Apple Watch would probably tell me I’d burned about 200 cals. I’m sure in the past she’s shown her watch telling her she’d burned around 500? Delulu is such an accurate word for her.

Reactions: 8
Here we go, I knew this was coming. As a person with ADHD with a child with ADHD I’m getting ready to get annoyed by her even more! We’re both psychiatrist diagnosed so it’s quite annoying when people with her sort of platform self diagnose and cause unknown hurt to those of us who are really struggling with other peoples opinions of a neuro-developmental condition that is chronically misunderstood by a lot of people who share opinions that feed into how awful it can feel to have this condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Knew this would be coming; it’s TikTok trendy to self-diagnose with ADHD so of course Beggy Useless has had to jump on it.

‘I get super-fixated on things like… my hair’

duck Me.

You’re a lazy narcissist, that’s all.

Reactions: 27
And also, ADHD is not fixations like her hair or rank pepper (or lentil) soup or eating 3 eggs in one go.

• Haha
Why is she saying they’re moving house? Has she thrown a tantrum cause the new builds are nicer than Marshmallow Murder Mansion? She replied to a message I sent a few weeks ago when I commented on how nice the new builds looked. She said their house price hadn’t been “effected”. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who called her diagnosing herself with adhd? Pisses me off as my child has it and really struggles in life. She just uses these things for content and the latest fad 😡
Everyone self diagnosing due to bloody TikTok! Honestly, unless it’s done professionally then to me you don’t have it! You can think you do, but that’s it.
---
Here we go, I knew this was coming. As a person with ADHD with a child with ADHD I’m getting ready to get annoyed by her even more! We’re both psychiatrist diagnosed so it’s quite annoying when people with her sort of platform self diagnose and cause unknown hurt to those of us who are really struggling with other peoples opinions of a neuro-developmental condition that is chronically misunderstood by a lot of people who share opinions that feed into how awful it can feel to have this condition.
Yep!! My child diagnosed with Dyslexia and additional needs, all done by a qualified child psychologist.

Reactions: 7
You haven’t got ADHD you stupid bleeping witch. You’re bored, your life is empty, you’re thick as tit and you’re a spoiled, entitled witch. That’s not ADHD. That’s just trying find an excuse for your narcissistic behaviour.
OMG. She has INFURIATED me with this 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
She probably watched a documentary about people who take Ritalin etc to lose weight, not realising that if someone is prescribed that then it wouldn’t have the same effect on them.

Those of you who live with ADHD, please excuse my ignorance but other than the fascination with her hair, what other things could she say are symptoms of her having ADHD? I genuinely know nothing about adults with ADHD (other than daft cunts like this one and Stephanie Vavron think it’s cool to say they have it, ignorant horrors.)

Lee really must have pushed her to get a job before shes pulling this out her arse

Reactions: 7
She probably watched a documentary about people who take Ritalin etc to lose weight, not realising that if someone is prescribed that then it wouldn’t have the same effect on them.

Those of you who live with ADHD, please excuse my ignorance but other than the fascination with her hair, what other things could she say are symptoms of her having ADHD? I genuinely know nothing about adults with ADHD (other than daft cunts like this one and Stephanie Vavron think it’s cool to say they have it, ignorant horrors.)

Lee really must have pushed her to get a job before shes pulling this out her arse
I have ADHD and it can be a living hell. I’m not going to list symptoms here because I don’t want to give her ideas, but she doesn’t have it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have ADHD and it can be a living hell. I’m not going to list symptoms here because I don’t want to give her ideas, but she doesn’t have it 🤦🏽‍♀️
I don’t blame you, she’ll be looking her for tips already.

I think this could backfire on her massively. Her engagement is poor and she’s biting back at folk who aren’t blowing smoke up her arse…so now to mimic a condition that a lot of people live with for no other reason (probably) than to stop her getting a job might be a step too far. I hope it does, she’s a really horrible person and it’s about time she’s cancelled

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s saying they thought about moving because the girls wanted to be in town and to be able to walk to school (NOTHING to do with the new houses; they really really don’t mind them, honest!) she just all of a sudden cares what Safiyah wants for the first time in her life, ever.

So they got a valuation and were worried that all the money they spent wouldn’t have been worth it. Not to worry, their house has increased in value A LOT so it was worth it, but it hasn’t increased by as much as the’ve spent (so I think this is her way of admitting it wasn’t worth it🤣)

So they’re not moving. Her YouTube title is just click bait.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
duck me someone in the comments saying sounds like autism as well 😂

2/4 of my children have ADHD and one is autistic - good luck getting a diagnosis Binny. Watch she’ll go private like Vavron and then not get any help from the NHS

I’ll never understand this tiktok adhd trend - i couldn’t imagine how it feels to be my children especially my youngest - he can’t even cope with getting a different kind of cereal and she thinks being hyper focused on what.. her hair makes her neurodivergent. duck off Rebecca

• Heart
  • Sad
She looks like she's wafting away a fart she's just done 💨 when she's stomping away.

As someone with 2 family members with ADHD Rebecca Binny Meldrum has not got ADHD, classic narc attention seeking because she's so bored and unfulfilled with her life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.