Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband liked my hair lighter (though was never "blonde"), I didn't and I won't be going that route again . Reason, hair was in poor condition, no brainer really.

She really is as dull as heck. We're now onto the obsessional chat about Bridgerton (never saw the appeal) and trashy books. She's like an stunted teen.

Reactions: 16
I don’t like judging people’s intellect because we are all different; however, there really is nothing going on behind those eyes is there. There’s vacuous and then there’s our Binny.

And it’s not just the reading choices because I get it, if we all were reading Baillie Gifford Prize winners then the world would be a boring place, but @Catwoman is spot on: she’s a stunted teen, obsessed with Harry Styles and tit romance novels/tv shows and doing anything she can to get the older boy to notice her, wrecking her hair in the process.

It would be tragic if it wasn’t so pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t like judging people’s intellect because we are all different; however, there really is nothing going on behind those eyes is there. There’s vacuous and then there’s our Binny.

And it’s not just the reading choices because I get it, if we all were reading Baillie Gifford Prize winners then the world would be a boring place, but @Catwoman is spot on: she’s a stunted teen, obsessed with Harry Styles and tit romance novels/tv shows and doing anything she can to get the older boy to notice her, wrecking her hair in the process.

It would be tragic if it wasn’t so pathetic.
Absolutely- and this is why she isn’t appealing to her previous audience - they’ve grown up and so have their children. Their lives have moved on, she’s clinging on to every ounce of being young by acting like this. Ageing is a privilege which not everyone has - if only she realised how lucky she is in that respect - but that won’t provide aff links.

Reactions: 19
It's all pretty sad. But I have no sympathy for the bubble head.
She can't be attracting any new followers with the crap she posts, she shares nothing of interest to anyone and looks really out of place compared to her peers 'of the time' now and way out of place compared to up and coming creators. Toe curling content, that said she will be OK for a while now that Stacey Solomon has bought a greenhouse.... Opportunity there Binny. 😉. But she's not interested, she gets by with the bare minimum effort in life so sees no need. She'll never change. She's not even giving us content to chat on here nowadays it's that bad. 😂

Reactions: 8
I was coming to comment on the ‘Meld prefers me…’ comment but see I’m late to the party, I’m glad it’s not just me that find that kind of stuff absolutely mind blowing 🤯. I always suspected it was a Lee thing.

Also, I wonder if he’s backing the whole SAHM thing quite strongly in the background. Cleaning, doing her hair, keeping fit etc.
A few things she says about him make me 🤔. I suspect he’s not the pushover he sometimes comes across as.

Reactions: 19
I was coming to comment on the ‘Meld prefers me…’ comment but see I’m late to the party, I’m glad it’s not just me that find that kind of stuff absolutely mind blowing 🤯. I always suspected it was a Lee thing.

Also, I wonder if he’s backing the whole SAHM thing quite strongly in the background. Cleaning, doing her hair, keeping fit etc.
A few things she says about him make me 🤔. I suspect he’s not the pushover he sometimes comes across as.
Imagine your life is trying to keep and impress Lee meldrum 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think I would shave all my hair off so the wee rancid midget would just leave me altogether! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yeah he likes her blonde but will he like her bold because that’s the way she’s heading she will have no hair left soon!! She really needs to stop bleaching it cut it super short and start again!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I've always thought the wee runt is a creepy wee git. Used to think he was funny at times in their vlogs but the way he spoke about her (blondie) was 🤢 and then when he filmed his daughters without their knowledge and shared it. Nah. Creep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well I don’t know about you but I’m shooketh not to find Binny in this P and J top ten. Two Jazz classes and five long walks a week and she doesn’t make the cut! Tough crowd…

IMG_2465.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Meld loves me blonde 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Imagine living a life where your husband dictates your hair colour. You would think wee ginger pubes was a hunk from the way she carries on!!🤣🤣
If my husband tried to dictate my hair colour or style I'd tell him to f£%^k off. Not that he would anyway x

Reactions: 11
If my husband tried to dictate my hair colour or style I'd tell him to f£%^k off. Not that he would anyway x
I'm the same. I actually love my husband giving me an opinion on an outfit hair or anything if I ask and he'll always give an honest opinion in an outfit and I trust his opinion. But never would I do something that I wasn't happy with or wear didn't feel great in. I do the same for him, he's got some bloody awful outfits but he likes them. 😂

Reactions: 10
My hubby prefers me blonde but 1 it ages me, 2 costs a small fortune, 3 I don’t have time to sit in a salon for hours every 6 weeks but most of all he doesn’t actually care as long as I’m happy.

• Heart
It’s tit and backward if she feels she’s got to keep her hair a certain way for Melds, however she’s likely got similar asks for him, the right designer shirts etc. Otherwise you’d bet he would be a proper RFC full kit wanker covered in shite tattoos.

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.