Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t know a days work if it bit her in the face!

Joking aside has she never worked? Ever?
Nope never! She "worked" at Disney briefly, during her degree but honestly think that's it cos she had Safiyah straight out of Uni I think!
Imagine being 35 and never having had a proper job?! She was lucky with the whole social media and was successful for a while but was arrogant and thought it would last for ever and obviously not interested in developing her brand or going in a different direction s kids got older and of course she fucked the golden goose up by being a racist ignorant witch!

Reactions: 12
She really has no excuse not to work now though. I understand parents of pre-school children not working coz nursery fees are ridiculous but all her kids are in school and she could work the school hours as a bare minimum. Was her excuse just that ‘the working life isn’t for me’?! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really has no excuse not to work now though. I understand parents of pre-school children not working coz nursery fees are ridiculous but all her kids are in school and she could work the school hours as a bare minimum. Was her excuse just that ‘the working life isn’t for me’?! 😆
Makes you wonder if this ‘issue’ that she’s created with poppy is so she can make out that she can’t work! Even that’s bollocks! My child has a life long condition that makes life hard! I continue to work awful shifts in a role that I love because, money….., I’m not a lazy witch and actually have some self worth!

Reactions: 17
Nope never! She "worked" at Disney briefly, during her degree but honestly think that's it cos she had Safiyah straight out of Uni I think!
Imagine being 35 and never having had a proper job?! She was lucky with the whole social media and was successful for a while but was arrogant and thought it would last for ever and obviously not interested in developing her brand or going in a different direction s kids got older and of course she fucked the golden goose up by being a racist ignorant witch!
I honestly can’t get my head around being 35 and never had a job!! Like seriously wtf???!!
Imagine relying on a man your whole life!! Really pathetic and really sad actually.
I am married and have 3 girls and both my husband and I work. As much as I love him, I know that if anything ever happened- divorce/death etc I would be more than capable of providing for myself and providing for my kids on my own. I just can’t understand how someone could ever leave their self in a position like that! 🫣🫣😱😱 mind absolutely blown!

Also having my own money means I can contribute to our home as well as buying what I want when I want and no one can say anything about it as it MY MONEY!

She is utterly tragic- what a sad life. She must be so miserable.

Reactions: 22
Can’t remember when she put this maybe yesterday but surely only poppy is little enough to want to wash lol dolls on a tuff table

Reactions: 8
Tagging 'Royal Deeside '...she really is a pretentious cow. This, from a woman that throws dirty nappies out of a bedroom window like a grubby mink. The nearest she would get to Royalty or a half decent upbringing is a burger king crown.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she keep calling herself blonde?? She is bronde at best. Definitely not a blonde anymore.

Reactions: 11
Lee likes me blonde!!! Bloody hell!! Get a life go brown and just get on with it!!
---
She’s needs to grow up!!

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Meld loves me blonde 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Imagine living a life where your husband dictates your hair colour. You would think wee ginger pubes was a hunk from the way she carries on!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I read that and thought to myself ‘do I know what colour of my hair my husband prefers’? And the answer is no because 1. I don’t bleeping care and 2. I am more than the colour of my hair for someone to love 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have an established relationship and friendship with my hairdresser spanning many years and I’ve had lots of different styles/colours/lengths because she knows me and I trust her enough to say “go for it”. But if there’s something that wouldn’t work, she’d tell me and I’d accept it because she’s the expert.

Binny still thinks this is the 1950s and both of them are clearly stunted at the age they had Saf because even if my husband prefers me with one colour, if it’s ruining my hair and making it look like hers he’d be encouraging me to concentrate on getting it in better condition.

And honestly, someone who looks like that, wears a non-binary coat and has a Rangers tat on his leg has no business dictating what anyone looks like 😂

IMG_2462.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.