Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Received a reply…no future work planned with Binny. Said they weren’t aware of those photos & admitted more due diligence should have been done before using her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I have a daughter the same age, and I'd feel so sad if she felt the need to do this 😭
Maybe I was being naive I assumed the needing a lunchbox was perhaps something different for that day, like she normally has hot lunches but needs a pack box that day. My small ish child would remind me of that

Reactions: 3
What is this new hairstyle she has going on every day now??
It's because her hair is so fried and broken its too short to put up in a bobble hence the half up half down. She won't dare use heat on it which is why it looks so bouncy. An absolute mess!

Altruist were right to be made aware of this, one minute promoting sun cream, the next sun burn is just bang out of order

Reactions: 10
I’ve not slept in days because I need to know what gives her joy……#givenupalready 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve not slept in days because I need to know what gives her joy……#givenupalready 😂
Ive been naked on the end of my bed for 6 months waiting for the outfit of the day. I’m bloody starving and relieved the weather has warmed a little

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Received a reply…no future work planned with Binny. Said they weren’t aware of those photos & admitted more due diligence should have been done before using her.
That’s a stock reply most companies give. Binny will have been paid. She don’t give a shiny tit and neither do the company.

Reactions: 11
I think she’s showed us the note because she’s wanting to show she has issues with remembering stuff. There have been a few clues she’s dropped about her non neurotypical behaviours. I predict she’ll mention ADHD at some point.

Reactions: 6
Ive been naked on the end of my bed for 6 months waiting for the outfit of the day. I’m bloody starving and relieved the weather has warmed a little
Your lucky, I have been wrapped in a towel, waiting for instructions about cold showers, for nearly a year!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s a stock reply most companies give. Binny will have been paid. She don’t give a shiny tit and neither do the company.
She was paid, my similar reply mentioned a few 🙄.

here’s the reply I got-

‘Hi, thank you for your DM and unfortunately we were not aware of these stories so thank you making us aware. In the past Rebecca was very positive about protecting her children and had advocated Altruist to protect her family, so we committed to just one post help us talk about Altruist be available on the high street. We have no further plans to work with her beyond that.

We do ask people when we work with them not to promote tanning. As a small company our fee only covers a collaboration for one post - but we try within our means to retrospectively assess the content on the grid to gauge suitability. Sometimes though, these things happen and are beyond our control.

We would like to say thank you for flagging this and we will make sure head office is aware. 🙏

Reactions: 16
The random capital letter smells like binny to me. Most children just forget them, not our part way through a word at that age.
I guess it would be unlike binny to post something for engagement before an ad or a reveal….

Reactions: 6
She was paid, my similar reply mentioned a few 🙄.

here’s the reply I got-

‘Hi, thank you for your DM and unfortunately we were not aware of these stories so thank you making us aware. In the past Rebecca was very positive about protecting her children and had advocated Altruist to protect her family, so we committed to just one post help us talk about Altruist be available on the high street. We have no further plans to work with her beyond that.

We do ask people when we work with them not to promote tanning. As a small company our fee only covers a collaboration for one post - but we try within our means to retrospectively assess the content on the grid to gauge suitability. Sometimes though, these things happen and are beyond our control.

We would like to say thank you for flagging this and we will make sure head office is aware. 🙏
Decent reply, but her drizzled old face and mop hair is still showing on their grid. I'd have more respect for them if they removed it. I won't be buying from them again and I'll be contacting them to explain exactly why.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.