Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially after running an ad for sunscreen the other day!
Excellent point, how she got that ad is beyond me, I have used Altruist for the last few summers and I’m not going to from now on. I liked that they were simple, no fuss and seemingly no BS but Rebegga is the antithesis of that so I’ll use something else.

Reactions: 12
Her nose looks burnt as well
---
Excellent point, how she got that ad is beyond me, I have used Altruist for the last few summers and I’m not going to from now on. I liked that they were simple, no fuss and seemingly no BS but Rebegga is the antithesis of that so I’ll use something else.
I'm not sure it was a proper ad. Was it not just a link to amazon?

Reactions: 3
Putting the world to rights? What’s exactly does she know about the world and how it’s run, or what it may need righted? She’s got 0 life experience 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What an irresponsible idiot cowbag. Imagine showing off the sunburn. What an absolute dick she is. Sorry but that has really annoyed me, she's bleeping irresponsible showing her pig ignorance around safety in the sun.

Having never been a sun worshipper and having had a carcinoma removed from my face 2 years ago I'm truly disgusted at her being so bloody smug about her sunburn. She deserves to age three times as fast as everyone else.

You're an idiot Binny. Your face is damaged to hell with the sun. Your nose was damaged at the cheapy ski holiday and it flares up frequently. You really are very, very stupid.

Was that an ad she did for Altruist or whatever it's called? I'm debating reporting her regardless. Irresponsible cocunt. She really is.
---
Let's remember we had THIS mess in Dubai.

Attachments

Lol I'm the same age as her and don't have a single wrinkle on my chest 😅

That Dubai burn is ridiculous, how can she be 35 and still be so irresponsible to not give a shiny shite about sun safety. I'm a milk bottle pale ginger with blue eyes and freckles, I'm about as sun-sensitive as you can get and I *never* burn like that. No way was she applying factor 50 prior to taking that photo 🤣

I don't understand these people who brag about how sunburnt they get. It really is not cool or clever one bit, it's so dangerous

I actually thought the note from her "organised" daughter was really sad. Her 10 year old having to remind her for a packed lunch and bottle of water. Got me right in the feels. Everyone forgets but it just seemed like a regular occurance☹

• Sad
Reactions: 46
I actually thought the note from her "organised" daughter was really sad. Her 10 year old having to remind her for a packed lunch and bottle of water. Got me right in the feels. Everyone forgets but it just seemed like a regular occurance☹
I did too. 😕

Reactions: 9
More sunburn incoming on her "gurrrrls" holiday! Wonder when it is, she seems to have mentioned ages ago but it's never come around

Reactions: 5
Same. She shouldn't need reminding to pack a lunch and fill a water bottle for her favourite child especially when she does absolutely nothing but she's far too wrapped up in herself. Go Florrie has obviously learnt that her mother is shite and doesn't want to go hungry. Binny is so thick she sees it as a flex that her daughter is so 'organised.' She's telling you you're tit Binny.

Photo of the note for those who haven't seen it and worth preserving on here.
download (1) (1).jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I thought as well as being sad, the spelling and writing was poor for a 10 year old. I know all children develop at different times but it feels like they would benefit from more time at school rather than being taken out for day trips and holidays.

Reactions: 10
If its an AD then she needs reporting to altruist, shocking careless behaviour. I wonder if she's already been reported as I couldn't find the ad this morning. She's so thick!

Making packed lunch and filling a water bottle is very basic stuff, so sad Binny can't even do that for her kids. And the brass neck to post the note on insta. It's not organised it's highlighting her mother's neglect.

Reactions: 16
The kids will have been gaslit by Binny that they don’t tell her they need things and not that she’s forgotten. When they ask if she’s got their packed lunch etc. at the time they need it she’ll scream in their faces that it’s their fault and that they never told her. Then she’ll be so vile that they’ll have to walk on eggshells around her until another sister gets her wrath.
I bet she never lets it go either. Puts them down again and again about a responsibility that was ultimately hers, as their mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If its an AD then she needs reporting to altruist, shocking careless behaviour. I wonder if she's already been reported as I couldn't find the ad this morning. She's so thick!

Making packed lunch and filling a water bottle is very basic stuff, so sad Binny can't even do that for her kids. And the brass neck to post the note on insta. It's not organised it's highlighting her mother's neglect.
I've just had a look at the Altruist instagram page and they have her on there which I'm horrified about. I've sent them a message but WTAF are they thinking?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh sorry, it is still on her page, not that obvious. I really need to take myself to spec savers 🙈 really poor choice of influencer to use

Reactions: 1
Is she so thick that she’d advertise sunscreen then post about bad sunburn 😭😭😭
The answer would be…yes!
---
I've just had a look at the Altruist instagram page and they have her on there which I'm horrified about. I've sent them a message but WTAF are they thinking?!
I’ve also sent them a message & attached the Dubai photo, as well as the one from yesterday. I doubt I’ll get a reply…but someone will at least read it & see those photos & what a poor choice having her advertise for them was.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Same. She shouldn't need reminding to pack a lunch and fill a water bottle for her favourite child especially when she does absolutely nothing but she's far too wrapped up in herself. Go Florrie has obviously learnt that her mother is shite and doesn't want to go hungry. Binny is so thick she sees it as a flex that her daughter is so 'organised.' She's telling you you're tit Binny.

View attachment 2938851
To be fair to the little one, i thought this was ok. I'm not a fan of binny and I think she needs to do better, which this note clearly shows. I think its heartbreaking. Mine write reminders of can you buy me my favourite chocolate bar.......not make me a packed lunch.....

Reactions: 4

View attachment 2938851
I have a daughter the same age, and I'd feel so sad if she felt the need to do this 😭

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.