Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but she’s def not over exercising 🙈 she may log stats or show her watch but she’s not over exercising 🤣
Unless she’s eating FAR too much… you can’t out train a bad diet.
That being said, I honestly don’t think she is fat at all - she’s a mum of 3 in her 30’s, she just has to admit that to herself, buy the right size clothes & use exercise for her mental health/ general wellbeing!

Reactions: 19
She is eating far too much. She eats the wrong kind of stuff and also supplements it with protein shakes which are hugely calorific and just not needed. I suspect she drinks more than she lets on too.

Reactions: 17
There's something going on with her health wise I think to look like that but be eating well, not drinking, exercising daily.

I personally think she's over exercising and she's going to end up being seriously miserable after this girls trip. She shouldn't need to be going to the gym after Jazz and if I was going away with my friends there's no way I'd be spending 6 weeks trying to look amazing! while it's good to look nice, I'm more comfortable with my friends that to feel like that. There must be at least one person coming that makes her uncomfortable.
I imagine there’s a “friend” or two that she feels intimidated by - people who are secure within themselves/their lives & careers - as she is not.
Did I read on here someone say that the Symprove she takes is meant to cause weight gain? She glugs that down like it’s water!

Reactions: 12
I’ve just had a week away with friends and family and totally agree.
There’s definitely a bit of middle area Mum wobble going on but I’ve had 2 kids, I like food, I dislike exercise and I’m happy and confident and definitely don’t give a tit about getting it all out on a holiday! And no one else on holiday is looking or giving a tit anyway!
Best attitude! Don't abuse your body of course but bloody live life and be grateful for it. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She would look sooo much better if she just admitted she is a size 12 and stopped buying 8/10! Size 12 is still a healthy size! She looks so much worse in these tight size 10 clothes

Reactions: 21
Unless she’s eating FAR too much… you can’t out train a bad diet.
That being said, I honestly don’t think she is fat at all - she’s a mum of 3 in her 30’s, she just has to admit that to herself, buy the right size clothes & use exercise for her mental health/ general wellbeing!
Her 30s? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Beggy pick up the tab for something! Pull the other one!
I was being sarcastic in that it's an obvious solution and I'd like to see why her daft sheep to question why is she not doing it? She knows it works but it requires time and money. She has an abundance of one but not the other, she's not gym averse.
I genuinely wouldn’t buy from a vinted seller with rank nails!🤢
Neither would I! Have avoided a few like that. 🤢

Reactions: 2
She still follows Rami.... She's still featured on his page, he's a Co founder at both the gym and the restaurant she regularly attends so she's still sniffing around him. What went on Binny? Did you drop your drawers for the slimeball?

There must be a reason even if he is no longer a PT that she's not using one when all she did was speak about it, him, exercise and show off her body at an obsessional rate at the time.

Who can forget the fake transformation? She hasn't got an honest bone on her body.

If it's not that she made an arse of herself with him, she can't afford a PT or or can't be bothered.

What is it Binny?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She still follows Rami.... She's still featured on his page, he's a Co founder at both the gym and the restaurant she regularly attends so she's still sniffing around him. What went on Binny? Did you drop your drawers for the slimeball?

There must be a reason even if he is no longer a PT that she's not using one when all she did was speak about it, him, exercise and show off her body at an obsessional rate at the time.

Who can forget the fake transformation? She hasn't got an honest bone on her body.

If it's not that she made an arse of herself with him, she can't afford a PT or or can't be bothered.

What is it Binny?
Even in the ‘before’ photo of the transformation she doesn’t have the neck thing she has going on now

Reactions: 9
Even in the ‘before’ photo of the transformation she doesn’t have the neck thing she has going on now
That wasn't long after having P though in the "transformation" posts, they'd each claimed it was immediately before she had started working with him.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t he make her wear a fluorescent vest when she had a McDonald’s one day? Awful personal trainer.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I saw that Rammie once in the Tor-Na-Coille. All I could think was “ooh, you’ve done a Meldrum!”😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

What is it Binny?
That blue outfit photo is the one where she drew in the thigh gap and forgot to draw on the indents in the cupboard 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Silly cow she’s SO sun damaged. It’s not cute or funny to get burnt it’s slack. She’s gonna age horribly.

Reactions: 11
Best attitude! Don't abuse your body of course but bloody live life and be grateful for it. ♥
I also feel it’s really important to show my kids, especially my daughter, that a normal size 14, 5ft 7 body is a perfectly lovely body to have ☺

(All bodies are lovely of course! But just referring to my own here)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.