Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure why she thinks we should think she's wealthy. I wouldn't be shopping in Primark and New Look for my own clothes if I had loads of money! They're budget fast fashion shops surely.
---
What's she done with the girls so far these holidays except shove them in to the dry ski slope class?

Reactions: 14
Looking at their house, 3 kids, Tesla, her not working. They must be living beyond their means. He can’t be earning that much. It’s not like it was in the 90’s. It’s difficult to live off one wage nowadays.

Reactions: 13
I'm not sure why she thinks we should think she's wealthy. I wouldn't be shopping in Primark and New Look for my own clothes if I had loads of money! They're budget fast fashion shops surely.
---
What's she done with the girls so far these holidays except shove them in to the dry ski slope class?
If she was wealthy, she wouldn’t be selling sweat-stained t-shirts on Vinted!

Reactions: 22
They’ll go quiet for a bit as half of Aberdeenshire is crawling over that Instagram profile and it’s not to click on links for horrible clothes. If Lee is onshore, he needs to keep his head down. He should be anyway as he’s apparently too unwell to be offshore carrying out a physical job so therefore shouldn’t be sledging or golfing or lugging bags of soil round the garden centre.

Reactions: 12
I had a pelvic injury last year that needed 13 weeks off work. It’s no fun when your back area hurts. My pelvis put my back in to spasm. So I hope he’s not too bad as she’s a lazy cow and he may actually need some sympathy and help not being made to do all the housework.

Reactions: 6
Don’t watch it guys as it’s complete click bait. She basically said because of all the people who watch her videos just to be negative and “I’m not your punching bag” is why she has deleted them.
She also said Lee is going to stay off shore as they would miss their time together too much 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Lol she says she taken all her videos down because she can’t deal with anyone’s negativity and says “I’m not your punching bag”.
She also says she may not share her thoughts on what they want to do as family anymore. But for now says they’re gonna ride out Lee working off shore and see how it goes.
Also defends not working by saying it’s normal where she lives and in their circle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Click bait title is ‘why I removed my videos.’ Short answer being that she didn’t like being called out for being a lazy twit whose husband bears all the pressure in the household. Apparently in Binny’s little Banchory bubble all the wives are ladies of leisure so F*** off to all the jealous haters out there. Oh and she and wee spineless Lee have had long thoughtful* chats this weekend and they’ve decided it’s best he stays offshore, she continues being a lazy cow, and they’re staying in Murder Mansion. I’m sure the local press linking to stories about its dodgy history and likely tit show of trying to sell the place has nothing to do with their decision to stay put 🤣🤣🤣

*’thoughtful* with the disclaimer that they have barely any brains or wit between them so I’m sure it wasn’t an informed or incisive discussion 🤣
What’s she spouting about now? Don’t want to watch and give her the views.
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s she spouting about now? Don’t want to watch and give her the views.
How she pulled her videos because she isn’t people’s ’punching bag’ & doesn’t like how people speak to her. It was all excuses really. Apparently they aren’t moving now as her & Lee would ‘miss their time together’. Pathetic nonsense as usual.

Reactions: 6
Who's used her as a punching bag? What utter tit is she spouting now? Toys been thrown out of the pram have they?

Haven't watched it but can feel the reverberation of that sulky bottom lip from here. 😂

You're ashamed and embarrassed Binny and sound like you're a bit ragey... Again. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Who's used her as a punching bag? What utter tit is she spouting now? Toys been thrown out of the pram have they?

Haven't watched it but can feel the reverberation of that sulky bottom lip from here. 😂

You're ashamed and embarrassed Binny and sound like you're a bit ragey... Again. 🙄
Apparently viewers who question her or watch her just to be negative. It was a one woman pity party! She tried saying what a great ‘sociable’ week they’d had etc etc. It’s all smoke & mirrors with her. She was also very careful to not mention Lee’s whereabouts…as usually it’s about him being off shore or how long till he’s back.

Reactions: 9
It's the low views she's embarrassed with, and I bet if Lee was at home fulltime in a local job their marriage wouldn't last..

they both know this and that's why he's offshore.

Reactions: 11
Thought Lee was away 'the whole of the Easter holidays? 🤔 Something isn't adding up. Lies are being told somewhere.

She's on a major guilt trip. Deep cleaning the house? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
It's the low views she's embarrassed with, and I bet if Lee was at home fulltime in a local job their marriage wouldn't last..

they both know this and that's why he's offshore.
Being with her full time would age him more than being offshore!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.