Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it would have taken less time to tidy the table than it did to take two photos, write captions and post?!View attachment 2859481
How can she live like that? All that space in a big house, loads of time cos she doesn’t work, and she chooses to keep her room like a 14 year old with a Superdrug habit.

She can’t stop buying stuff and shilling stuff - but can’t start keeping it in order.

5 bedrooms they have! And 4 bathrooms. Not to mention the playroom living room, the kitchen living room, and the old folks living room.

How is it possible that she can’t choose furniture that doesn’t look like it’s from the Argos sale, and can’t put her stuff away in a drawer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone that suddenly hides their YouTube KNOWS that the content is not ok. So why the hell does she think it's ok to post it in the first place?

Not so bold now beggy are you? What are you scared of I wonder? Not privacy for your family because you sold that a long time ago.

Worried that some of the tit you spout is about to come back and bite you on your teeny weeny (photoshopped) backside?

Reactions: 24
Someone that suddenly hides their YouTube KNOWS that the content is not ok. So why the hell does she think it's ok to post it in the first place?

Not so bold now beggy are you? What are you scared of I wonder? Not privacy for your family because you sold that a long time ago.

Worried that some of the tit you spout is about to come back and bite you on your teeny weeny (photoshopped) backside?
She’ll be rifling through her 421 t shirts as we speak, in search of one that says ‘be kind,’ then passively aggressively wearing it while smiling meaningfully, while out on a #wholesome #family walk with Poppy. Then will spend the next 48 hours stuck to her phone to delete comments that don’t fit her narrative, and ❤ all the sycophants.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her photo compared to the other two influencers 🤣🤣 I haven’t heard of the other two but there photos make them look half decent whereas the one they chose for morning meld makes her look deranged and frumpy 🤣
Get yourself onto Vavrons thread under TikTokkers worse than this racist tool!

Reactions: 4
Just bumping this as it seems to have slipped my mind, I can't think what was said? I mean it all just kinda blends into one doesn't it 😂
In her ‘chunky vlogs’ (her stupid words…not mine) she was saying how hard things are at home - insinuating P being the problem. About homeschooling her etc. P needing ‘safe spaces’, P not wanting to go to the theatre, but it worked out well for her as she got to spend time with the older girls (again…that’s what she said..not me). It’s the wording & tone she uses when talking about P. Sorry…can’t remember it all…others may be able to help.
She rambles such nonsense…it becomes like background noise.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
In her ‘chunky vlogs’ (her stupid words…not mine) she was saying how hard things are at home - insinuating P being the problem. About homeschooling her etc. P needing ‘safe spaces’, P not wanting to go to the theatre, but it worked out well for her as she got to spend time with the older girls (again…that’s what she said..not me). It’s the wording & tone she uses when talking about P. Sorry…can’t remember it all…others may be able to help.
She rambles such nonsense…it becomes like background noise.
Dont forget how she can't cope with the parenting herself 'needs Lee home' so talk about downsizing to have him home so they can cope better, less well paid job and him working 9~5 all the whole intimating there's a significant problem around P including the home schooling not working.
---
Sorry I'm behind. What did she say about Poppy?
If you read back a few pages you'll get the idea. She uploaded 2 you tube vlogs same day last week.

Reactions: 3
I can't keep up, but I would hate to be in that house today - can you imagine the rage and foot stamping but her, raging at Lee, being a complete narc 💩to the Girls.

I feel a teeny bit sorry for Lee (not much) but enough to say he has enabled her, just like her parents but he will be really have his ears on fire. Having back pain is awful - so for that I'm a bit sorry for him.

Karma, Rebecca... Karma coming for you big time.

Reactions: 8
Having back pain is awful - so for that I'm a bit sorry for him.

Karma, Rebecca... Karma coming for you big time.
It’s Lees “opposite number” I’m sorry for - he’s probably had to stay on for however long… ( I’m sure he was looking forward to getting home) Just means Lee may have to work over next trip….. Begs should be careful what she posts online - mentioning them all going sledging - if Lees HR hear of it he could lose his job - if he can sledge he can work!! There’s plenty others that would take his place in the job market…..

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Isn’t it a coincidence that Lees back hurt and he’s now off work just as Rebecca said she couldnt cope and Lee may need to get an onshore job???

Reactions: 19
so Lee has gone off sick so she wasn’t alone for the Easter Holidays?

Reactions: 12
We think so.

She's no excuse for having a messy dressing table. She does sweet f all and did a story of her cleaning it last week or the week before. Making this tit up to try and cover the tit storm on the EE

Reactions: 10
so Lee has gone off sick so she wasn’t alone for the Easter Holidays?
Disgusting entitlement isn't it?

Even if it's genuine injury, no one will believe them. He'll get a reputation for being an unreliable employee and it will impact badly on team cohesion.

We've not seen him of course so he could be away.

Reactions: 12
Aw look, dreams do come true 🥰. This could be you Binny, if you weren’t a work shy grifter

IMG_1875.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s Lees “opposite number” I’m sorry for - he’s probably had to stay on for however long… ( I’m sure he was looking forward to getting home) Just means Lee may have to work over next trip….. Begs should be careful what she posts online - mentioning them all going sledging - if Lees HR hear of it he could lose his job - if he can sledge he can work!! There’s plenty others that would take his place in the job market…..
Agreed - my husband was a shift working - anyone sick, or taking extra holiday leave left to the rest of the Team to pick it up. Not easy at all.

Both of them are dim talking/showing sledging - I'm sure his shift mates wife's check in on her Insta - you would be mighty pissed off if your husband couldn't return home to cover Lee's hours.

Reactions: 9
Agreed - my husband was a shift working - anyone sick, or taking extra holiday leave left to the rest of the Team to pick it up. Not easy at all.

Both of them are dim talking/showing sledging - I'm sure his shift mates wife's check in on her Insta - you would be mighty pissed off if your husband couldn't return home to cover Lee's hours.
Binny never thinks beyond her own needs. She needs him home so doesn’t care the impact it will have on his work mates, their family etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.