Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Betty Rebecca?
Odd she is not posting, would have expected her to roll up with popcorn.

Wonder what the school yard atmosphere will be like tomorrow.............surely local people will have heard of the EE drama?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Betty Rebecca?
Odd she is not posting, would have expected her to roll up with popcorn.

Wonder what the school yard atmosphere will be like tomorrow.............surely local people will have heard of the EE drama?
I highly highly doubt that as betty was often incredibly scathing towards Beggy 🤣 I presume she’s been banned 🙈

Reactions: 7
school isn’t back until next Monday. She has another week to look after her children and moan even more than usual!

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5
Less than 3K views in 4 hours on her cry baby wah wah people are so mean to me so I had to take down my vlogs moany video. Even the sheep are starting to see through her. I noticed that on the EE story there wasn't anyone coming to her defence 🫠

I don't follow Vavron but I bet she hasn't done a cry baby video or taken stuff down and the about her were far worse. I think Binny got off lightly to be honest.
Binny got off REALLY lightly. Between Vav taking the hit and the timing. Had it been a few years back she'd have taken a hammering on that Facebook page. As others have said, that's the true feelings of people locally. No one was anonymous in the comments, far from it.

Notice she's not mention P in that latest vlog, not a peep not a squeak. She was publicly called out on that. Rightly so. Interesting how she manages to get a vlog up and edited early too when she tries.
---
Surely they can’t do the podcast now as a huge part of that was talking about whether Lee was off shore/on shore for that week.
They haven't done one for weeks so I think we can assume it's shelved. Lee tried to give good direction over improving content but she wasn't interested. She really is an insufferable know it all isn't she? Never takes any bloody advice.

Reactions: 16
A BLUE COLLAR WORKER?! Beggy will be having a fit 😂

Someone else is about to get a hard blocking for saying that posters were just trying to be helpful suggesting Binny got a job as they might have to sell their house.

The best comment is the one from the person saying indignantly that Beggy doesn’t need to explain her private affairs to anyone. Despite Beggy constantly plastering her “private affairs” and those of her non-consenting children all across social media

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Narrow footbed never mind Binny will be pouring a triple gin at that comment. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1000001980.jpg

The sheep are sleeping tonight on her YouTube comments. Nothing negative at all so clearly on a rampant deleting spree as soon as anything vaguely questioning is posted. Trying to damage limit clearly!

Remember folks, she's got a much harder job than Lee. Jazzercise is such a challenge

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
A blue collar wife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 crying.

She’s clearly on the verge of a meltdown. In the recent vlog she spoke about trying to make herself feel good/better. The “perfect Saturday” is all smoke and mirrors. It’s only perfect because doormat Lee is pulling a sickie and she isn’t on her own with the kids for the holidays!

Reactions: 17
God - these people are thick.

The only way Binny could "chat" with people and get "perspectives from all over" re the vlog would be via the comments section. But anyone who gave any type of different "perspective" was deemed a troll and blocked.
---
View attachment 2862317
The sheep are sleeping tonight on her YouTube comments. Nothing negative at all so clearly on a rampant deleting spree as soon as anything vaguely questioning is posted. Trying to damage limit clearly!

Remember folks, she's got a much harder job than Lee. Jazzercise is such a challenge
Yes - I'm sure Lee really agrees with that as he's nearly being blown sideways off a rig in the North Sea during his 12 hour night shift. Although I'm sure it's all worth it to keep Beggy in jazzercise classes. 🙄

That is a total embarassment and Binny should be thoroughly ashamed that she just lets comments like that sit there without even acknowledging how physically demanding and detrimental night shifts are. Wee Man - you're being taken for an utter mug. Not even your wife's sheep will give you a bit of respect

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
school isn’t back until next Monday. She has another week to look after her children and moan even more than usual!

[/QUOTE]

When did Scottish school get off for Easter? Seems like a really long holiday. Although makes sense why organised motherhood going on hols, she doesn't normally rake kids out of school I don't think
---
I highly highly doubt that as betty was often incredibly scathing towards Beggy 🤣 I presume she’s been banned 🙈
Are tattle bans temporary or permanent? Haven't seen any mod comments for a while

Reactions: 2

When did Scottish school get off for Easter? Seems like a really long holiday. Although makes sense why organised motherhood going on hols, she doesn't normally rake kids out of school I don't think
---

[/QUOTE]
Dunno about up there but most of the central belt finished on the Thursday before Easter and not due back until 15th/16th.

Reactions: 4
---
Dunno about up there but most of the central belt finished on the Thursday before Easter and not due back until 15th/16th.
[/QUOTE]
We are the same in Aberdeen, I think it feels longer because it was the Thursday they finished up so two weeks and a day and Easter was at the start. Im lucky to work part time so loving having them off and hanging out despite the rain. One day she will have all the time to herself and judging by her relationship with them now those girls won’t choose to hang out with the fun sponge she is.

Reactions: 7
A blue collar wife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 crying.

She’s clearly on the verge of a meltdown. In the recent vlog she spoke about trying to make herself feel good/better. The “perfect Saturday” is all smoke and mirrors. It’s only perfect because doormat Lee is pulling a sickie and she isn’t on her own with the kids for the holidays!
I agree, she’s not right. Lamenting over her bloody HAIR 5 years ago at the start of the video, again!!!! The WEATHER driving her state of mind every day. She’s majorly depressed. She’s lost herself completely. I feel sorry for anyone who has to live with her. She’s still got zero understanding that her downfall is all her own doing.

The videos 100% got pulled due to the article. Just as she thought she was back in her YT groove, 👏 EE.

Reactions: 20
She is just pissed off because the article in the local paper made people look her up and find out then truth about her, her house, her laziness and her feeling her kids privacy!!
She will have been doom scrolling reading all the Facebook comments of the EE page, reading here and thrown all her toys out the pram!!

You're no-one's punching bag you daft witch!!
You are a lazy cow who thinks you're better than everyone else, living in a big house and going on lots of holidays. However the truth is: you're lazy, unemployable due to getting to your mid 30's without ever having a proper job, you had a baby in order to earn money and now she's not the placid compliant little girl you wanted you despise her and can't hide your dislike or the poor child who is probably just lively and bored with such a lazy ignorant witch for a mum and your big house?? A Man murdered his Dad in your utility room- did you think no-one would know and ever mention it?!!!
YOU put yourself out there day after day! YOU post videos that YOU have made. NO-ONE is forcing you to do this- you could stop any time you wanted to except then you would have absolutely NO income of your own! God forbid if you had to get a job.
If you think everyone is going to like what you post you are living in La la land! People are rightly entitled to their opinion. If you post videos alluding to possibly moving etc you CANNOT complain when people question it or comment!!
YOU posted it!!!!

She's such spoiled witch!
Couldn’t have put this better myself! 🙏

Reactions: 4
Looks happy as larry on her walk today, sun shining, beautiful water, bright blue sky, Rebecca’s happy. Oh wait, no kids to be seen.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.