Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hate my son to end with a useless yoke like this one! I don’t know what “circle” she’s referring to because she certainly isn’t in it 😂 I’m guessing to be in this ‘Circle” she would have to have married into wealth!! Just go get a job Binny and stop degrading yourself and your daughters, it’s not the 1950’s 😂😂
---
What’s she spouting about now? Don’t want to watch and give her the views.
Not sure, but think you can watch her videos on instanavigation.com

Reactions: 15
It’s the dramatic photo that she sat and posed for 😂 like something out the sun newspaper!
IMG_5887.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Oh my God - not this again. 🙈.

Firstly, I thought Binny had a job? So why is she lumping herself in with other friends who don’t work (side note - do all of these “friends” have school age children? 🤔)

Binny - I’ll give you some advice. You are publicly selling yourself and your family as a product. People will comment on the product by way of the channels you advertise yourself on. Instagram and YouTube etc positively encourage this by having comments sections and, as businesses, they want people to comment.

Unless and until you can accept (you don’t have to agree) that not every single comment will be glowing in its confirmation of your utter wonderfulness, you will keep having these issues. Most people don’t want their families (particularly their children) commented on by strangers so they wouldn’t dream of doing what you are doing. Consider a different way of making money - this is not a good way and I believe, in years to come, once we understand the medium to long term effects on families of behaving this like this on social media, we will see a proliferation of serious mental health and relationship issues. Social media, however, is not going to change. It’s like complaining a fire burned you whilst continuing to stick your hand in the fire. Remove yourself from the danger. If something seems too good to be true - ie money for not seemingly doing very much - that’s because it is. That’s been demonstrated to us as humans from time immemorial. There’s always a catch.

If you do decide to carry on with this “job” get some better content. So you’re not reduced to breaching your youngest daughter’s privacy in the most appalling way and sharing matters which should be kept private between yourself and your husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
💯 this. AMEN!!!

Oh my God - not this again. 🙈.

Firstly, I thought Binny had a job? So why is she lumping herself in with other friends who don’t work (side note - do all of these “friends” have school age children? 🤔)

Binny - I’ll give you some advice. You are publicly selling yourself and your family as a product. People will comment on the product by way of the channels you advertise yourself on. Instagram and YouTube etc positively encourage this by having comments sections and, as businesses, they want people to comment.

Unless and until you can accept (you don’t have to agree) that not every single comment will be glowing in its confirmation of your utter wonderfulness, you will keep having these issues. Most people don’t want their families (particularly their children) commented on by strangers so they wouldn’t dream of doing what you are doing. Consider a different way of making money - this is not a good way and I believe, in years to come, once we understand the medium to long term effects on families of behaving this like this on social media, we will see a proliferation of serious mental health and relationship issues. Social media, however, is not going to change. It’s like complaining a fire burned you whilst continuing to stick your hand in the fire. Remove yourself from the danger. If something seems too good to be true - ie money for not seemingly doing very much - that’s because it is. That’s been demonstrated to us as humans from time immemorial. There’s a catch.

If you do decide to carry on with this “job” get some better content. So you’re not reduced to breaching your youngest daughter’s privacy in the most appalling way and sharing matters which should be kept private between yourself and your husband.

Reactions: 9
Binny bloater doesn't know the meaning of being used like a punching bag. That's for people who are physically and mental assaulted by another person. A few comments suggesting she gets a job on a video is hardly her being a punching bag. Silly cow!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Apparently viewers who question her or watch her just to be negative. It was a one woman pity party! She tried saying what a great ‘sociable’ week they’d had etc etc. It’s all smoke & mirrors with her. She was also very careful to not mention Lee’s whereabouts…as usually it’s about him being off shore or how long till he’s back.
Oh here we go, usual claptrap from Influencers if someone has another opinion or suggestion they don't want to hear. They it's labelled trolling. 😡 Sick of this tit they spout. If what they are doing is honest and upstanding then they why worry? Criticism around children's privacy or transparency around aff links, gifted etc SHOULD be called out.

Life is fecking accountable Binny, deal with it.

Can't even show the evidence of being someones 'punchbag'? Bloody dramalama.

Reactions: 18
I think the trigger this time has actually been the EE Facebook page. These are local people making their views quite clear. I think Binny and Lee have always been able to kid themselves that the general public don’t care and/or agree with what they are doing. It’s just a few anonymous trolls. That carry on the other day made it abundantly clear that’s not the case

Plus there’s suspicion about where Lee is. If he is unwell, what is he doing? This is not something that a sole earner needs. It’s all getting a lot closer to home

Reactions: 28
She is just pissed off because the article in the local paper made people look her up and find out then truth about her, her house, her laziness and her feeling her kids privacy!!
She will have been doom scrolling reading all the Facebook comments of the EE page, reading here and thrown all her toys out the pram!!

You're no-one's punching bag you daft witch!!
You are a lazy cow who thinks you're better than everyone else, living in a big house and going on lots of holidays. However the truth is: you're lazy, unemployable due to getting to your mid 30's without ever having a proper job, you had a baby in order to earn money and now she's not the placid compliant little girl you wanted you despise her and can't hide your dislike or the poor child who is probably just lively and bored with such a lazy ignorant witch for a mum and your big house?? A Man murdered his Dad in your utility room- did you think no-one would know and ever mention it?!!!
YOU put yourself out there day after day! YOU post videos that YOU have made. NO-ONE is forcing you to do this- you could stop any time you wanted to except then you would have absolutely NO income of your own! God forbid if you had to get a job.
If you think everyone is going to like what you post you are living in La la land! People are rightly entitled to their opinion. If you post videos alluding to possibly moving etc you CANNOT complain when people question it or comment!!
YOU posted it!!!!

She's such spoiled witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Binny bloater doesn't know the meaning of being used like a punching bag. That's for people who are physically and mental assaulted by another person. A few comments suggesting she gets a job on a video is hardly her being a punching bag. Silly cow!
Binny Bloater 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe Lee had a wee think about it, and realised if he was to swap his weeks at home for working full time in a lesser paying job onshore, communing time, then returning home in the evening in time to give his workshy wife the ‘breathing space’ she needs by taking over kids and chores, he’d be working non stop, while she spent her days from 9 til 4 doing jazz and dog walks and shopping.

Those 3 hours a day of parenting really take it out of her, but I imagine once he added up his hours of commute/work/commute then taking over at home, it made no sense. Like many of us, he’d be up at 6.30, leave 7.30/8, work all day, leave 5.30/6, home by 7, start making dinner (that you prepped at 6.30 or the weekend), then deal with the kids and get them to do homework and showers etc, tidy up, make packed lunches, quick hoover, pop a wash on and hang it, then collapse into bed about 11pm. That would be a 17 hour day for wee Lee, just to make sure Beggy gets a daily breather after she’s dealt with the kids for an hour in the morning and 3 hours after school, with nothing but leisure time in between.

And of course no regular weeks at home to spend bimbling round a golf course or following his wife about a garden centre or shopping mall, going for midweek lunch dates etc. And certainly not as much annual leave for four foreign holidays a year.

Reactions: 16
Maybe Lee had a wee think about it, and realised if he was to swap his weeks at home for working full time in a lesser paying job onshore, communing time, then returning home in the evening in time to give his workshy wife the ‘breathing space’ she needs by taking over kids and chores, he’d be working non stop, while she spent her days from 9 til 4 doing jazz and dog walks and shopping.

Those 3 hours a day of parenting really take it out of her, but I imagine once he added up his hours of commute/work/commute then taking over at home, it made no sense. Like many of us, he’d be up at 6.30, leave 7.30/8, work all day, leave 5.30/6, home by 7, start making dinner (that you prepped at 6.30 or the weekend), then deal with the kids and get them to do homework and showers etc, tidy up, make packed lunches, quick hoover, pop a wash on and hang it, then collapse into bed about 11pm. That would be a 17 hour day for wee Lee, just to make sure Beggy gets a daily breather after she’s dealt with the kids for an hour in the morning and 3 hours after school, with nothing but leisure time in between.

And of course no regular weeks at home to spend bimbling round a golf course or following his wife about a garden centre or shopping mall, going for midweek lunch dates etc. And certainly not as much annual leave for four foreign holidays a year.
Agree. I think the crunch though will be affording the house. I suspect Binny had a meltdown when he’s mentioned this and said well if you’re not going to be making enough money to let us stay in this house, you can work back onshore in a lesser paying job. We will sell the house and you can deal with Poppy. Or she’s moaned so much about everything that he’s said he’ll come back onshore and deal with Poppy but the house goes. Once again, Binny struggling to understand she can’t have 100% of everything she wants whilst contributing precisely 0% towards it

Reactions: 19
Less than 3K views in 4 hours on her cry baby wah wah people are so mean to me so I had to take down my vlogs moany video. Even the sheep are starting to see through her. I noticed that on the EE story there wasn't anyone coming to her defence 🫠

I don't follow Vavron but I bet she hasn't done a cry baby video or taken stuff down and the about her were far worse. I think Binny got off lightly to be honest.

Reactions: 10
It's the low views she's embarrassed with, and I bet if Lee was at home fulltime in a local job their marriage wouldn't last..

they both know this and that's why he's offshore.
At least offshore Lee will get a rest when his shift is finished. He will get proper portions of food ( not a 1/5 of a salmon fillet or a teaspoon of soup) He can have banter with the lads and doesn’t have to put up with her moaning!!!

Reactions: 22
After the whinging she’s done Lee has thought duck this am away back offshore and limped onto that helipad

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely they can’t do the podcast now as a huge part of that was talking about whether Lee was off shore/on shore for that week.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.