Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Binny still in hiding (sulking) after her pathetic dressing table upload this morning? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t Lee stay home at Xmas last year too. And she made out she was having an SM break to concentrate on the family?

Reactions: 9
I missed the two videos re Poppy this week. Did she actually say she’s struggling to cope and about moving so Lee can be home more?

Reactions: 1
Yes she did.

If you read back a few days, you'll see the comments around the content.

Reactions: 3
I’m still not over her calling P “small fry” she’s disgusting!!!
It seemed to start with that IG story & then she carried on the rant in her ‘chunky vlogs’ about poor P. The audacity of that horrible mare to broadcast that online! Imagine living in that house with her stomping around in a strop!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Just goes to show that what she portrays online is fake AF. We all know she’ll be sulking and catastrophising about the latest shitshow yet she pretends to come on her stories with her Cheshire grin just to prove to Tattle that everything is hunky dory 🤣🤣🤣

The is downfall #2 and I am here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The tiktok exercise "if it's not here it didn't happen!!!!!" has died a death now, too. She's actually useless.

Reactions: 15
Yeah walking the dog - alone!!!
Has Lee REALLY not gone back to work cos he’s hurt his back??
It seems like it! Interested to know if he’d just get a base rate of pay being off sick compared to the supplement for being off shore? She’s being careful not to show him! How tragic that you can’t cope during any school holidays even though you don’t work! “I earn a living through instagram” - not for much longer given her recent controversy.

Reactions: 13
It seems like it! Interested to know if he’d just get a base rate of pay being off sick compared to the supplement for being off shore? She’s being careful not to show him! How tragic that you can’t cope during any school holidays even though you don’t work! “I earn a living through instagram” - not for much longer given her recent controversy.
I find the whole thing really strange! It wouldn’t be right for one person who works offshore to get all the kids holidays off, especially when there’s probably a lot of workers have school aged kids. He wouldn’t be popular if that happened and they must have known that when he took the job/went back.

She has three children, none of whom have complex needs and she lives close to her mum and dad. If she’s struggling, why can’t either of them help?

She claims she has a big group of chums who have kids and are available at any time of the day. If they’re all together in a big group, it makes it much easier. I don’t think she spends as much time with them as she makes out though - or if she does, the kids never seem to be at her house for play dates (I don’t think she’d want to have to feed them)

Maybe if she spent money on proper days out/activities it would make the holidays easier? She portrays an image of wealth which is horse tit imo and she clearly can’t accept that after all this time, nobody is offering them freebies bar APA a couple of times a year. I think she returns a lot of the hauls she buys but that declutter shows she is more than happy to spend on herself.

What is she going to do in the summer if she can’t cope with two weeks?

I bet the kids can’t wait to get back to school. The atmosphere must be terrible and maybe it’s best she fucks off with the dog. I can’t believe she only stopped saying stupid things like “we’re taking them sledging” after she read it here. Especially when there was nowhere near enough for Go Florrie to even jump into her salopettes.

And Binny - one of the biggest life lessons for me was “accept the things I cannot change ~ the courage to change the things I can ~ and the wisdom to know the difference”. YOU chose to have a third child purely for content. There’s absolutely nothing you can do about that so YOU have to get help to get over this blatantly obvious and terrible resentment you have for Poppy. Because even if she leaves as soon as she can, that’s another 10 odd years. You’ll ruin that kids life. It’s a good job you like being yourself because I think you’ll experience a lot of that in the years to come

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The outrage over the “Small Fry” is a bit much. It has a negative connotation, but it can also be used to refer to young people.

Reactions: 22
If Lee IS around there will be plenty of time to record their podcasts, they could record a few at once. So when will we see the next one up?

Shall we assume there wont be a Sunday upload to you tube today?

Reactions: 5
If Lee IS around there will be plenty of time to record their podcasts, they could record a few at once. So when will we see the next one up?

Shall we assume there wont be a Sunday upload to you tube today?
When they started the podcast they were going to have an episode on trolling and why she'd taken a break. Now would be a good time to do that episode.

Reactions: 8
I find the whole thing really strange! It wouldn’t be right for one person who works offshore to get all the kids holidays off, especially when there’s probably a lot of workers have school aged kids. He wouldn’t be popular if that happened and they must have known that when he took the job/went back.
It’s not, but this isn’t the first time Lee’s been “ill” or something has happened that he’s been home extra in the holidays. He was definitely supposed to be away one Xmas and was “ill” and ended up staying home, then there was the time he injured his ankle playing football (legitimate injury) but she had him doing everything while he was supposed to be resting to go back offshore.. and I think we all remember the time she “collapsed” and he was brought off in a chopper.

Has he injured his back? Probably - Has she got him to play on it to be home for the holidays? Most likely.

It’s part and parcel of the job when you sign up for it you miss things like school holidays, birthdays etc.. Christ my OH almost missed the birth of our second child because I went into premature labour. He was literally landed at the heliport and I was on my way to AMH 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.