Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ignores all the comments unless they are l8cj
Posted too early. 😂
What I meant to say was she ignores comments unless they are blowing smoke up her arse. She's responded to others same time but not any that she simply does not have a reply too. People take their time to share to this one dimensional idiot and she doesn't have the decency or respect towards them to reply. She's always been like this. She's uses her followers. Horrible trait in a person.

Reactions: 15
What really sticks with me are her comments to Lee about “who is getting divorced on the oil rigs these days” and laughing about how there’s always “drama” with his work colleagues relationships. What a horrible person.

I wonder if she’d have the same attitude towards mums in the playground making remarks about her being a racist!

Reactions: 25
I’ve been aware of Mrs Meldrum for a while, I live in her local area but weirdly I’ve never really followed her. She was in an article recently of top local influencers so naturally I ended up down a rabbit hole on her instagram and then found myself here having a good old read of the wiki page. The most shocking thing I’ve read about her is that she’s just turned 35?! She’s a year younger than me and tbh I’m offended 🤣 I thought she was at least 40.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is she seriously filming herself gardening and thinks it's a series ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t get my head around the fact that the likes of her, Charlotte Taylor, This mama life and co are all now in their middle/late 30s and still trying to be insta boos babes, even worse on TikTok. How mortifying. Their poor kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn’t it lucky that Lee’s back is better for his time onshore… & he can now lug heavy compost whilst on their date at the garden centre today. Pair of lying gits!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Thank duck she didn't offer 31 days of her outfits, I couldn't bear it. I would be banging my head against that battenburg patio and arranging my burial in that new flower bed myself. 😱

Things that bring her joy. Zzzz
Tell your face some days Binny.

She's poorly prepared that flower bed, but no doubt it will be glorious. Gets by by the skin of her teeth in everything. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank duck she didn't offer 31 days of her outfits, I couldn't bear it. I would be banging my head against that battenburg patio and arranging my burial in that new flower bed myself. 😱

Things that bring her joy. Zzzz
Tell your face some days Binny.

She's poorly prepared that flower bed, but no doubt it will be glorious. Gets by by the skin of her teeth in everything. 😁
She's probably got 31 striped jumpers and 31 pairs of buttery eBay leggings

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This new regular posting will last as long as everything does - no longer than Lee on hump night🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's probably got 31 striped jumpers and 31 pairs of buttery eBay leggings
Yip, becuase you can bet she didn't really do a declutter last month... Oh was that the LAST series she gave up on? Or was that the 70 days of fitness for the 'gurlls holiday over on tik tok that was the last failed effort? Oh no, wait! Maybe it was the podcast after what? 4/5 episodes? Nah. It would have been you tube. She has kicked that to the kerb again too.

Useless, bleeping useless. She can't stick to anything.

I laughed at her reel today. Why does she say she feels a little bit of an imposter in that reel? I think she does a grand job of being a total twit. Best on the Internet actually.

Oh and Binny, sort the fecking sound and speed on your voice over edit. It's terribly slap dash and sounds incredibly rushed. You sound a bit manic actually. Come on dear, you're not a beginner with this stuff. 🙄

Reactions: 21
Yip, becuase you can bet she didn't really do a declutter last month... Oh was that the LAST series she gave up on? Or was that the 70 days of fitness for the 'gurlls holiday over on tik tok that was the last failed effort? Oh no, wait! Maybe it was the podcast after what? 4/5 episodes? Nah. It would have been you tube. She has kicked that to the kerb again too.

Useless, bleeping useless. She can't stick to anything.

I laughed at her reel today. Why does she say she feels a little bit of an imposter in that reel? I think she does a grand job of being a total twit. Best on the Internet actually.

Oh and Binny, sort the fecking sound and speed on your voice over edit. It's terribly slap dash and sounds incredibly rushed. You sound a bit manic actually. Come on dear, you're not a beginner with this stuff. 🙄
She sounds like a demented budgie on an overdose of trill….might need to be older to understand this 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.