Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We stay in Leith whenever we 'need' Edinburgh (I'm from Aberdeen) and it's ideal. 10 min tram to the center & half the price for accommodation. There's some beautiful air bnbs right on the waterfront & Leith itself has plenty about it beautiful restaurants & pubs if cba going into the toon for the day / night.

You're welcome Binny :ROFLMAO: Probs still too much effort for you to haul your lazy arse to though.
We stayed in Leith when we went. The tram was a highlight for the kids 😆

Reactions: 2
We stayed in Leith when we went. The tram was a highlight for the kids 😆
She’ll never do that then. Her kids can’t possibly enjoy themselves!
What in the fresh hell has she done to this garden?
Prune the big mature bushes back, plant some low filler plants in. Perhaps some nice decorative stones some solar lights so it looks sweet for the kids and done. Probably 50-100£ in the garden centre
As always she royally fucks everything up. She has no taste or style .. actually no .. she is a bull in a china shop … bleeping useless

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’ll never do that then. Her kids can’t possibly enjoy themselves!
What in the fresh hell has she done to this garden?
Prune the big mature bushes back, plant some low filler plants in. Perhaps some nice decorative stones some solar lights so it looks sweet for the kids and done. Probably 50-100£ in the garden centre
As always she royally fucks everything up. She has no taste or style .. actually no .. she is a bull in a china shop … bleeping useless
Like you say all she had to do was pop in a couple of seasonal plants, and bark covers a multitude of sins and instantly makes areas like this look nice and tidy. I'm am sad that she got rid of mature plants and trees when I am trying my hardest to establish things like this (over 6 years now!!) in my own garden

Reactions: 8
Im no gardening expert but genuinely struggling to see what was wrong with the before? If she has money to burn I would be getting the outside painted rather than spend on garden plants. And even if they have credit up to their eye balls I still can’t figure out how she can afford to holiday so often, even a trip to Edinburgh is out with our reach with the cost of life as it is 🥺

Reactions: 13
Im no gardening expert but genuinely struggling to see what was wrong with the before? If she has money to burn I would be getting the outside painted rather than spend on garden plants. And even if they have credit up to their eye balls I still can’t figure out how she can afford to holiday so often, even a trip to Edinburgh is out with our reach with the cost of life as it is 🥺
The first thing I would be getting rid of is the battenburg paving slabs then get the outside of the house painted and tidied up. It is going to stand out like a sore thumb next to all those new builds!

Reactions: 17
She can’t even bloody count. Jumped on an apparent trend to wrote three things about herself. Wrote four.
AND missed the thing she bangs on about most. Her hurrr journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3 things? 🤔

I'm Rebecca.

I really cocked up a hugely lucrative and easy career that landed on my lap simply by birthing 3 girls, who were conceived by lust, love and greed, in that order. Oh and tossing my blonde hair about, a lot. I was so rich I turned taps on in my cute little starter home and pound coins flowed out of them, we were absolutely rolling in cash. So much so we built a snug.

On the outside I'm selfish, ignorant, attention seeking liar, deep down I'm the same. I see no need for personal growth instead I grow seeds and call them my babies. I see no need to make new friends and I have always been unappreciative of those that funded my 'success', the lifestyle, the holidays, the house. I am OBSESSED with taking things for granted.

Ah, no 3...the house, next to the exclusive woods that I tried to get a deal done on, that I thought we'd block the planning permission of the housing development. But we're not at all bitter. We are so, so happy.. Aren't we Lee?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
- growing pretty things in the greenhouse and deciding on her next holiday - what an absolute vacuous dolt she proves herself to be, time and time again!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
‘I’m dead normal’ she says… um not at all, dead lazy perhaps.
And wonder why she hasn’t replied to this comment like she has the others….
IMG_4811.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.